Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Was able to get a pair for wifey
smokin.gif

sounds similar to the initial release. Don't give up and keep checking throughout the day, if you have the time.

By the way dont forget to use the PROMO CODE LUNAR for free 2 day shipping.

Make sure you choose the 2 day shipping in order for the code to apply to your order

Last edited:
Keep trying fellas, I just checked out with my pair. Attempting to get my girl a pair now.

welp... for one of the many who wasn't around the internet on sunday, looks like wmns FK Lunar3 MC won't be in my future... :frown:

Edit: does 2-day shipping mean i'll get it on saturday? since i'm up already i almost want to retry on the sz i forgot to add "lunar" code on

Last edited:
So I ordered both the KD Floral 7's and the Flyknit Lunar 3's this morning both were in my cart, but when I tried to check out but NO ITEMS ARE there! I even added other stuff just for the heck of it and when I do, it just continues to add to my total. I called Swoosh, and they also don't show anything. My account is active, but nothing in my cart. Has this happened to anyone else before? 

Got my pair locked in via mobile.

Anybody call any Niketown's in NYC to double check if they have stock?

So I ordered both the KD Floral 7's and the Flyknit Lunar 3's this morning both were in my cart, but when I tried to check out but NO ITEMS ARE there! I even added other stuff just for the heck of it and when I do, it just continues to add to my total. I called Swoosh, and they also don't show anything. My account is active, but nothing in my cart. Has this happened to anyone else before? 

You got cart jacked... it happens.

never had that happened. sorry to hear that. whats done is done, back on the hunt again bro.

welp... for one of the many who wasn't around the internet on sunday, looks like wmns FK Lunar3 MC won't be in my future...
frown.gif

Edit: does 2-day shipping mean i'll get it on saturday? since i'm up already i almost want to retry on the sz i forgot to add "lunar" code on
They usually use Fedex when shipping 2-day and Fedex delivers Saturday so most likely yes if ordered before a certain time.

so is it safe to assume since some got the delayed email, anyone who gets through with a women's pair will also have delayed shipping?

Or is this going to turn into a RRS mess and people who ordered first will get the shoes later or, in some cased, the cancel email?

Back
Top Bottom