Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Did the same thing for a 10 on mobile. Like someone else posted earlier make sure you use the code LUNAR for free 2day shipping

I did the same as you for an 11.5 on mobile right at 10, took a couple tries.. I didn't use the code LUNAR but think I got 2day since my confirmation email says expected delivery 2/16. Idk.

Walter..

Last edited:
looks like these particular colorways are a NDC exclusive so I would imagine that other retailers won't get them?

so do these fit like the regular lunar one+ ? my size 12 was a little snug some i wounder if i should .5 size up

It's tax refund season what do you expect, everybody got ~$3000 to spend on shoes.

My Men's pair from the preorder was delivered earlier today via Fedex. No signature required if anyone was worried.

Good pictures. Hope the size I got in womens fits because the men's will probably be returned.

Wait.....are these going to be released at Niketown? Man, I am going to go there during my break then.

EDIT:...nevermind. Must have been from pre orders. Does Nike normally do pre orders? I don't remember them ever doing this.

Last edited:
For the guys that got the women's MC for themselves, how's the fit? Does the 1.5 size up still apply?

Last edited:
View media item 1398489
Couldn't really get it in the picture, but the tongue is definitely separate, not sewn up like the lunar 2.

I will be keeping my size 9 but also have size 10

Post # 6666 by the way hahaha!

giphy.gif

It's tax refund season what do you expect, everybody got ~$3000 to spend on shoes.
That much money? LOL  They must be kids or on welfare.

These colors are NDC exclusives, but take it for what its worth if other places are getting them.

I am interested in the other color ways.  The orange and black gives too much of a 'holiday' Halloween/ Fall feel.  I usually cop the original R/D CWs, but the hype got to these.

I think they both look equally as good in its own unique way… Nike definitely hit a home for their first two pairs for release. 

70+ Pairs already on Ebay for sale.  SMDH.  People who actually WANT to wear the shoes and use them are out of luck when resellers just let them sit on ebay for months on end.  Booo.

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom