Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I should be happy with my men's MC, but I also want wmn's too... Maybe i could trade.

Sz 11 men's for a women's 12? Assuming my 10.5 fits and I don't need the 11. Or you guys think I would need to top it with cash?

Of course this is assuming my pairs deliver from this mornings purchase.

At first, I laughed hard reading this, but I guess this is what it has become. Can't believe you have to even think about adding cash on top, but i think you're right.

Sad times.

yea... people suck!

And i can't believe some of y'all think the women's pair is too pink and for females only.

So macho.

i like pink. not all pick, but pick accents.

Hey how did you get 20. The stupid supervisor emailed me back a 15% code only

I was nice to the girl and told her how it sucked that my girls Vday present was delayed. I asked her for a code to see if i get something else... and bam! All in less than 5minutes.

Last edited:
Now I'm kinda skeptic upon ordering an 11 in men's. Size 10.5 in the FK 1's fit well, but 10.5 in the FK 2's were uncomfortably tight. I do wear different insoles for running (ones with more arch support), hopefully it'll be ok.

Also, did anyone run in these yet? What are your thoughts compared to the previous versions?

Did anyone that ordered a size 10 (or higher) for the WMNS MC got an order shipped yet?

I ordered a 10.5 and nothing so far, also customer service only gave me 10%, but thats good enough.

My gf's pairs came in, some with green toe boxes and one with some blue
holy **** greedy much
mad.gif

Lunars have always been better, IMO...

Anyhow... Here are shots with the reflective Swooshes in effect via IG
View media item 1399409
View media item 1399410
Personally, I'm not a fan... I'd prefer it to be more stealthy (i.e. Charcoal, black), or pretty much anything besides White or Silver... You know how I'll be designing my iDs hahah (not running in them, of course :wink: )

And a Turquoise cw via IG
View media item 1399412

Last edited:
Pretty cool to see how uniqe the pattern on every pair is, that green toe and black toe tho :wow:

Good thing these are available in store, or I'd be going through the whole stock in my size to find may favorite pattern lol.

finally got home and was able to open my package up, man these things are fire! Some clean shots in these last few pages too 
pimp.gif

so weird... my sz 11 pair with standard shipping that i purchased at 7 today is shipped while my sz 10.5 with 2-day shipping purchased at 7:20 is still preparing to ship...

I WANT THEM NOW! NOW NOW NOW!

none of those color interest me minus the already dropped mc. my wallet feels better haha. black/white pair couldve be a problem if there was more white in the toe.

So it's official, the men's MC, is done for? No restock, or other retailers getting them? Or if the id hits, do you think there will be an mc option.

Smh. It was my day off so I slept in

Back
Top Bottom