Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

So pissed that I clicked two pairs then removed them and couldn't add back 1 pair this mornin..i'm hopin they restock or I can get this weekend usin my discount :smh:

do ya'll really need that many pairs 
frown.gif

Ugh so bummed I missed out on this release. Had it in cart during the preorder, but didn't checkout cause my flyknit roshe MC IDs are coming next week. Missed the release due to work today
mean.gif
 Now I see all these on feet pics of the women's MC and its sold out or resell prices. If anyone knows where I can find a 9.5 please help a girl out. 

Last edited:
4 pairs of women's total (2 for the old lady since her lunars were a little big in her TTS) and most all of them are pretty consistent on the toe color except one of her pairs has way more volt on one of the toes. Took a shot of that pair compared to one of my pairs of racers. Dope shoe, but the full MC (racer) is the better pattern just because there's so much room for variation.

View media item 1399152
As far as sizing, maybe I just don't wear my lunar flyknits enough (I'm a big OG flyknit trainer fan), but they feel a touch long. One of my womens' pairs is TTS and the other is half size down, and while the half size down is snug, it would still work fine, especially after they stretch a little. Definitely wouldn't go half size up on these. Same for the mens.

Last edited:
Just got home to see my men's pair :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Can't wait to see what else Nike has in store for us with this model.

Last edited:
I should be happy with my men's MC, but I also want wmn's too... Maybe i could trade.

Sz 11 men's for a women's 12? Assuming my 10.5 fits and I don't need the 11. Or you guys think I would need to top it with cash?

Of course this is assuming my pairs deliver from this mornings purchase.

Slow down fellas. I'm not being discrete about my posting at all. I got four pair for my gf, she's keeping 1 pair whichever left and right she likes. If the ones i posted on craigslist sell then great! If not then no biggie, they're going back.

Last edited:
Slow down fellas. I'm not being discrete about my posting at all. I got four pair for my gf, she's keeping 1 pair whichever left and right she likes. If the ones i posted on craigslist sell then great! If not then no biggie, they're going back.

I mean you don't have to sell them on craigslist I'm sure there is people here that wouldn't mine an oop.. You could offer them. Just saying

Just tried on my men's MCs. Sizing wise, I think they are more similar to the 1s. I tried on the 2s when they came out and the stiched tongue made the shoe fit so much smaller IMO. The 3s definitely fit TTS. For reference I wear my true size of 11.5 in padded trainers and racers and the lunar 3s fit the same.

These run long as hell. I went with a 10.5 for this launch colorway but I'll definitely be grabbing 10s from here on out. I usually go half size up to compensate for my wide foot but I think I'll just deal with the snug-er fit in the future.

I still can't believe they gave me that green toe pair like that... Its the most weird pattern I've seen so far it just stands out.. What do ya'll think should I use the the other shoe to make it blend?? I'm being a girl right now :x

Back
Top Bottom