Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Hopefully it works out. I was a fan of the L1s. I loved how light weight they were and comfortable. This looks like a return to form. It does suck that the "best" color way so far is only on NDC. Hopefully they do NikeiD.

Can't believe I missed out on this preorder. If they release online on Thursday its gonna be a mess... Gonna try to find the WMNS multicolor at Niketown NYC on thursday

Can't believe I missed out on this preorder. If they release online on Thursday its gonna be a mess... Gonna try to find the WMNS multicolor at Niketown NYC on thursday
they were online exclusive acording to nike

Bunch of sizes showing up but can't add to cart, damn!
What size do you need? PM me your username and PW and I'll see if you're able to see them in your cart. You can change your PW immediately after

EDIT NVM: Smaller sizes are gone. 

Last edited:
These might be my flyknit go-to shoe in terms of buying multiple colorways. I really like the look better than racers/trainers/ free 4.0's. Hope they feel right though.

Yes!! Was able to get my size!!

The elusive 11.5 is now mine!! Hopefully these are TTS.

Last edited:
Men. Nike never makes WMNS in my size. Makes buying Roshe's, FK and Girly Jordans might hard.
ah.. ok. wmns 11+ were gone right away and didn't see any of them get release from other people's carts. Hope to have better luck on release day.

I grabbed a mc pair for the gf.

i wear an 11.5, meaning nike doesn't make a size big enough for me, so if i cant have them, at least she can rock them.

I had the mens colorway in my cart but they are 'meh' imo. ill save my money for the IDs

Last edited:
What size do you need? PM me your username and PW and I'll see if you're able to see them in your cart. You can change your PW immediately after

If you're able to see a size 8.5 or 9 in the pink/mc toes you mind giving me the reverse behind the back sky hook assist? Thanks bro

Was able to cop the wmn mc in a size 9 does anyone know when they will ship cause i never got a confirmation email

Was able to cop the wmn mc in a size 9 does anyone know when they will ship cause i never got a confirmation email
I just talked to a chat rep and they said all shipping orders will be expedited. They will ship out on Thursday for delivery on Friday, of this week.

basically one day shippin

I just talked to a chat rep and they said all shipping orders will be expedited. They will ship out on Thursday for delivery on Friday, of this week.
basically one day shipping and when will i get a confirmation?

basically one day shippin

basically one day shipping and when will i get a confirmation?
not sure, I got a confirmation for one order but didn't for another. That is why I checked, and as long as it is showing on your order status you should be fine.

If you're able to see a size 8.5 or 9 in the pink/mc toes you mind giving me the reverse behind the back sky hook assist? Thanks bro

Sorry, I already left the house. I don't think there was anything that big once you add the 1.5 size addition to covert to the men's size either.

i asked NDC AU for the planned release of the womens CW and the word is 5th of March...

from my email, it says any order place before by 4pm PST on 02-09 will be shipped on 02-10 with free expedited shipping.. so we'll prolly get these by Thurs, some even on Wed...

not sure, I got a confirmation for one order but didn't for another. That is why I checked, and as long as it is showing on your order status you should be fine.
Nike hasnt processed my order yet so im not sure im a bit worried

Yeah if you ordered today, or up until tomorrow at 7pm EST, your pair will ship out on the 10th (Tuesday). Shipping will be "expedited" so I'm assuming that's 2 day shipping.

Looks like there's a 7, and all sizes starting at 10.5 still available right now for men's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom