Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

View media item 1394326View media item 1394328
Ok sorry I haven't been checking this thread but...
info on these 2... these are the only ones I like. Looks like I missed out on that pre-order.

And is the black/yellow the only cw available on Thursday? Tia

I believe it was decided that the bottom pair was a photoshop of the pair that was on pre order on NDC

that top pair there though :nerd: I need more info on those

For those talking about the first two shoes being NDC exclusive and whether they will be or not, the SportChek website (Canadian athletic store) has Flyknit Lunar 3 BLK/PNK/BERY and CHCL/ORG/BLK as future releases. If those are the right shoes, them being available here in Canada tells me not even close to NDC exclusive. 
laugh.gif

For those talking about the first two shoes being NDC exclusive and whether they will be or not, the SportChek website (Canadian athletic store) has Flyknit Lunar 3 BLK/PNK/BERY and CHCL/ORG/BLK as future releases. If those are the right shoes, them being available here in Canada tells me not even close to NDC exclusive. :lol:  

Those are not the flagship colorways. Those colorways listed will be widely available

I´m waiting patiently for a size 9 in the wmns multicolor to pop up again at the EU release but it´s immediately in someone else's cart. I really think these will be everywhere by march but now my ambition is to score one TODAY 
nerd.gif

Very nice find. First video ive seen of the lunar 3.

However, in the video, he mentions that there's more room in the forefoot now and this concerns me. 
I have wider feet so i tend to go .5 up from my TTS.
i wonder if that change on the forefoot will make them tts.

I ordered my normal size in lunar 1s for the pre order on nike.com, hopefully theyll fit fine.
Yeah, I ordered .5 size up in the 1s and 2s before myself, making me hesitant to just order the 3s online sight unseen after watching the video.

I'll need to try these in-store before I can decide on what size to get, especially since the 3s are going to be my new ride for a race next month.

No one knows the exact time yet, but a trusted source here has confirmed that yes, they will be coming. Likely will be pretty soon
ok cool thanks for the info... im not feeling the blk/whte color way so hopefully i can recreate the pic below!

My mens order status is in progress with 2-day air shipping, meanwhile my women's order status is submitted with next day air shipping. Odd...

Just relax ... whatever the expected date was on your order is what u need to go by. What ever nike put on the site when u preordered and said you would receive by go by that.

Until after then is when u question. And if that date passes and you dont have ypur kicks then go to a chat n complain about it

Funny thing is they said preorders would ship on the 10th, but my status says 2day air, and estimated delivery of the 13th. Math isn't adding up. I get ground orders in 2 days, so I was hoping for overnight. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom