Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I'm sure this have been asked/posted. What colorways are they coming out with in 2015? I saw the blue, red, and orange.
Feel free to go back on the thread like everyone else... just sayin'  
mean.gif

But so far there are a few different cws for men and women (only).

The grey ones are a sample pair, go through the first few pages and you'll see someone post a pic of it

Last edited:
These popped up at my local outlet today along with the Multi-Color Flyknit Agility...
Aint that size 12 tho....

Last edited:
Just seen all the Flyknit Lunar 3s in my local Niketown in Korea... Really surprised the black/white pair is boring as h* as well as the blue pair. Red is definitely a must. Orange was always a little blah since the images surfaced.
black/white pair look boring to me too, judging from pics. hope the red pair pops in person

This dude Osyrhiz. Sometimes your finds don't even make sense. I always strike out at that outlet. Nice my dude.

These popped up at my local outlet today along with the Multi-Color Flyknit Agility...
Aint that size 12 tho....
Nice find. They were at the counter, not the hash wall? 

I always think its funny when people return hyped shoes to Nike stores for retail when they can net 150% of retail or more by just taking a few minutes to put them on eBay or CL.  Is it that people are generous and want to give someone else an opportunity to cop for retail (or less at outlets)? ...or are people just not informed and/or lazy, haha. 

The person that returned those could've easily made $50-100 off those after shipping and fees (depending on size) by taking a few minutes to put them up online. 

I'm NOT advocating massive resell by any means. I'm just saying sometimes folks just have to look after themselves. Unless they're the "generous" type mentioned above, dumping these at an outlet just to get retail back is foolish, IMO. 

Last edited:

I always think its funny when people return hyped shoes to Nike stores for retail when they can net 150% of retail or more by just taking a few minutes to put them on eBay or CL.  Is it that people are generous and want to give someone else an opportunity to cop for retail (or less at outlets)? ...or are people just not informed and/or lazy, haha. 

The person that returned those could've easily made $50-100 off those after shipping and fees (depending on size) by taking a few minutes to put them up online. 

I'm NOT advocating massive resell by any means. I'm just saying sometimes folks just have to look after themselves. Unless they're the "generous" type mentioned above, dumping these at an outlet just to get retail back is foolish, IMO. 

These along with the multi agilitys (6 pairs) were transferred from the warehouse in TN...

#Fact

Some people, most likely the older generation, are hesitant to use eBay and CL because they don't "trust it". I know my parents are of this type.

Also, the extra time, and the shipping, and their interpretation of it as a "risky" action, is not worth an extra $50 for them.

Are all 6 color ways going to be available in stores on the 5th?? Can't wait! These all look amazing!!!

If foot locker is gonna carry the Nike.com exclusive.... hmm. Doesn't sound very likely. Might just be me tho.

Back
Top Bottom