Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Nice post, TC!

I'm probably the only one who's disappointed with these cws. The only "must have" cw on my list is the Grey/Volt :/

Team Two-Tone all the way haha

Last edited:
im old achool, i need a clean infrared cw, with out loud colors.

give me heather gray, black and lime or infrared. lol

nthat.gif
 these are nice.

I know it's late but do you guys think it necessary to way up for the color ways tomorrow? Need a 5.5 in woman's for my girl in the teal. I wanted to wait till I got at work to get them but wonder if I have to get them exactly at 6am pst.

I know it's late but do you guys think it necessary to way up for the color ways tomorrow? Need a 5.5 in woman's for my girl in the teal. I wanted to wait till I got at work to get them but wonder if I have to get them exactly at 6am pst.

Nick.Manning.woulsnt panic.like u, come on now. just relax.

they dropped today on nike hk and all 7 models and all FSR has been all sold out in a couple minutes, i guess the hype is real or hk is a resellers land.

they dropped today on nike hk and all 7 models and all FSR has been all sold out in a couple minutes, i guess the hype is real or hk is a resellers land.
Yet they dropped on nike.uk  7 days ago and there are still full size runs 

So I just randomly checked my mobile notification from end and saw the Lunar 3s in black. I got to the page on time wondering if I should cop. (First time I seen em in any colorway). Check here, and now its gone.

Didnt think they'd be that popular :stoneface:

This shoe is sick tho. Going on a trip at the end of the year and like to look for comfy shoes to walk 6+ hours in and was thinking about paying resale on a pair of racers. Not anymore. Hopefully another colorway I like drops

Back
Top Bottom