Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

^That Black outsole piece is a no-go though :x I'd undoubtedly rather have the Grey liner over that, and the GRs are $40 cheaper...

Last edited:
^That Black outsole piece is a no-go though :x I'd undoubtedly rather have the Grey liner over that, and the GRs are $40 cheaper...
key point there is "I'd". The black liner isn't a "no-go" for some people. You're stating something that's completely an opinion and stating it as fact.

Ps. You shouldn't do that, it's sounds incredibly ignorant.

Last edited:
I bought the Lava/Black from FTL yesterday. I dunno I might return them they're not as nice as the NDC exclusive.

key point there is "I'd". The black liner isn't a "no-go" for some people. You're stating something that's completely an opinion and stating it as fact.

Ps. You shouldn't do that, it's sounds incredibly ignorant.

Understood. I should've included "IMO" after that statement. I'm just disappointed with how Nike handled the cws/iD for these. :frown: The design had so much potential...

Understood. I should've included "IMO" after that statement. I'm just disappointed with how Nike handled the cws/iD for these. :frown: The design had so much potential...
that's how i feel with almost all of Nike's models right now. Either their entire design looks horrible like the lebron 12s, the colorways are handled wrong like these and the kobe 10 elites, or the materials of the shoe are just not to my liking like the basic kobe 10 and other shoes with that sort of fuse situation going on. That's all my opinion of course, but I feel like a good chunk of others feel the same way. I have a feeling the lackluster shoes are because of the 3 designers who left for Adidas, if that isn't the reason I just have no idea why it's happening. Regardless it's saving me money though lol.

I don't fully agree with the comment above but don't disagree either. It's true. The colorways released for this shoe after the first wave (and including that awful orange and grey from the first wave) have been lackluster or plain bad IMO.

Yoooooo. Both of those will be copped, with the quickness.

Edit: bottom with the quickness. Top on disco hopefully lol

Last edited:
Legit or photoshop?
nerd.gif

will have to see official pictures but both have potential !

Love the comfort on boost shoes and they look pretty good too. Still partial to the Flyknit models aesthetically but that's not to say the boost models are ugly by any means.

Didn't like the color on these at first but they've really grown on me. Wearing them for trips to some baseball games today.
Can't believe I only copped the mustard multi ones... these are nowhere to be found now.

cracked where? the boost sole? pictures? did you contact adidas? feel free to reply in ultra boost thread if youd like and thanks for the input

So I wore my pair in Mexico for 3 straight days. They were the most uncomfortable shoes for long days. My GOD were they bad. Will def beat my pair up for the gym, but other than that...NO

Back
Top Bottom