Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

What a joke

Ugly colors and a price hike AGAIN

and people wonder why gentry blowsnuts

Really? More ugly camo

Oh wait. Not some carbon fiber foams ala fp1,
No well get dumbazz camo, safari, and blue/grey

Navy blue? No way! Alll black...good luck!

What a joke

Ugly colors and a price hike AGAIN

and people wonder why gentry blowsnuts

Really? More ugly camo

Oh wait. Not some carbon fiber foams ala fp1,
No well get dumbazz camo, safari, and blue/grey

Navy blue? No way! Alll black...good luck!

Preach!

Damn really like these for the gum soles but $250? Cmon Nike 
mean.gif

They just dont seem to think

Pearls again? Sat again last time. Why not give us all white/black?
Cough drops--sat cuz the off black color and darker red soles
Those ugly cactus sat cuz they were ugly colors

But if any of those released now, instant sell out

Hell. Im not gonna even expect ANY good foams.
Maybe one a year, if were lucky

The rest is for the beasts

Werent flighter jets $235.00? I think this may test other shoe brands to hike the prices up on select shoe models depending on how well these do. I think $220 was very decent on the phoenix suns, but $235.00 on flighter jets seems like it should have been a wake up call.(so much for my logic) the pair of flighter jets i mentioned in my other post im waiting to see if they go on sale.. I saw zoom rookies go on sale so im gonna go back to check to see if they eventually put them on sale..

Nike crazy. Gum sole ain't worth 35 dollars. I like this shoe n want it but adding an extra 35 dollars is stepping on some other shoes I like toes.

@fahqu001, call birmingham,alabama city gear or dtlr in roebuck shopping center/plaza and ask for your size they had plenty left..

Thanks. I actually have a few pairs, but have never seen at the store on a shelf. Maybe because I'm in Houston? I actually have lived in Alabama a few times, but on the Gulf Coast.

Yeah cough drops were actually disappointing. If the black foam was actually black instead of anthracite and the red was a bright red instead of what they dropped they would have sold out with the quickness. These are dope to me but the volt accents makes it a pass before I even get to the $250 issue.

Nike justifies a price hike on these things? Its getting to the point where I can get a nice pair of Js or Nikes for resell price and they are still under these. I'm just looking at it as if "Ok I can get a deadstock pair of Cement 4s, or BC 3s from a reseller, or I can get a pair of foams" (not even nice foams either). Thanks, but ill wait for the "Orlando" foams later this year, which still might be a pass if they're $250.

Thanks. I actually have a few pairs, but have never seen at the store on a shelf. Maybe because I'm in Houston? I actually have lived in Alabama a few times, but on the Gulf Coast.
Yea on the coast youd get lucky to get 6rings lol but a nice vacay spot..

Theyre gonnagive us all these crappy colorways while raising the price

Then when all blacks or whte/navys or GOOD colorways come out, tbey will be over 250 and we wont be able to so a thing

Hopefully the release date is June 8th. The price tag thing is not a real big thing to me, because I'm not one of those people that run out & get every Foam

same ones talkin bout these are trash will be the same ones coppin on release day..ill be real with my self and say im coppin...simply Dope

Im 26, in the Air Force, but I love foams. I like the gum sole, I like the electric green hits. $250 is reaching, but if I can have these I will

Never thought there would be CAMO foams ever when i was watching Penny break them out back in the day

Back
Top Bottom