Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

These will sell
Of course, but you have to think about down the road. Like the fighter jets, would you feel the same way not having them? Or be able to formulate an opinion knowing you got them in the crib chilling?
I didn't love the fighter jets but having them I've warmed up to them a bit lol

I actually like the hang tag on the army camo more than the dog tags on the fighter jets, but I wouldn't wear either one on my shoe :lol: but it does look nice as an additional piece to the shoe in the box. I have the Galaxy Zoom Rookie's and I like the detailed stiching in the tag.

Just saw j23app retweet these release on 6/8. Hope not. If so, Nike has no mercy on its customers lol.

Last edited:
6/8 is what is on the internal employee FL and FA manifest. also, Foot Locker Twitter just mentioned it also:

Also if you read that convo, they say they are $250????????

idk if im gonna be able to cop these on RD. couple shoes im eyeing that day

shouldnt be that big of an issue with the way nike does restocks these days.

with my luck tho, they'll f*** around n not restock em...

smdh @ $250 being the msrp. I was expecting $235 like the fighter jets.

why nike. WHYYYYYYY ?

smdh @ $250 being the msrp. I was expecting $235 like the fighter jets.

why nike. WHYYYYYYY ?
they trippen i guess theyre trying to go out with a bang. still think pros should be cheaper than the ones anyways.

For $250 these need to sit.
I wonder if nike will actually release these in fighter jet numbers.

250 is too much for these just out da blue. Of all the foams to hike a price on these shouldnt be it, when ya know sum military ppl want these because if represent thm. Nile can keep em. Ima stunt in my Stealths till da wheels fall off.

Wait, these are 250 
laugh.gif
? I'm not going to act like I've never dropped 250 on some kicks but it most certainly wouldn't be on some ish like these.

Back
Top Bottom