Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

Dude

I proposed another scenario. He coulda bought em all afterwards. No hating no arguing

And even bigj called u out for hating on kam

U went off saying all the info was bunk, and the dude clearly said "besides the ndc list, he was spot on"
And u still went off mad, then bigj came in and even confirmed, the nec list was off, but the res was right

All cuz u didnt get 88s. And ur salty. U admitted it. Im fine.
Ok never said his info was bunk nice try tho and yes you love to hate that's all I see you do on something people say all the time then other people came in the thread and said the exact same stuff I did and you and shoe wizard were silent.

Last edited:
Dude

I proposed another scenario. He coulda bought em all afterwards. No hating no arguing

And even bigj called u out for hating on kam

U went off saying all the info was bunk, and the dude clearly said "besides the ndc list, he was spot on"
And u still went off mad, then bigj came in and even confirmed, the nec list was off, but the res was right

All cuz u didnt get 88s. And ur salty. U admitted it. Im fine.
I was salty he started a bunch of hype that's all I was salty about I stated 3 times I appreciate the info just didn't like all the unnecessary traffic saying corks might pop up stealth foam for examples that's all never said his info was bunk ever.

Could u put all ur hate towards me in one post?

U didnt "appreciate" the info til bigj came in and said something

And because i said i didnt see red pros im hating? No. Thats ur hater mentality

The fact i didnt see red pros was the thing that made me think, " maybe he bought a lotta em recently"

I dont come on this board to hate on others.

Haters tend to think everyones elses opinion or observations are hating....

And haters also take verything people say and dissect it to make the other person seem like the hater

Last edited:
too bad dese wont last for a price redution all the dang resellers will try to flip for 350. SMH

Your words dilly:

30% ok not trying to argue you guys are a trip half the info never happened you guys need to get cams wewe out your mouth dude gave good info but started a hype train from ohio to Cali. I am salty yes not because I didn't get clown *** corks I've never owned a lebum never will. I'm salty everyone was online waiting for this big restock and nothin really happened I wanted the '88' baddddd and failed that's all I'm salty at.

......and u were trying to flip this on me how?

Could u put all ur hate towards me in one post?

U didnt "appreciate" the info til bigj came in and said something

And because i said i didnt see red pros im hating? No. Thats ur hater mentality

The fact i didnt see red pros was the thing that made me think, " maybe he bought a lotta em recently"

I dont come on this board to hate on others.

Haters tend to think everyones elses opinion or observations are hating....

And haters also take verything people say and dissect it to make the other person seem like the hater
How many people have u been in arguments with just in foam threads get real cat I'm done with feeding into your bull y even say "I don't see red pros"??? Makes no sense but I'm done talking with you buddy come one to bash people and that's really about it so for being on here a long time you sure know how to get under people's skin. That's all example check the weatherman thread. This is the last time ill, bicker like a female with another grown man.

Haha, u started the bickering by coming at me.

Did i say u dont have red pros?

Ur the one making something outta nothing.

I cant say the weathermans are disgusting? That ur favorite shoe or something?

See, i call you out for coming at me and tryin to call me out, an u still try n flip it on me.

Again, i said i dont see red pros as in maybe he started collecting them later, which people were talkig about.

No hate here, but u seem to keep dishing it out on me.

Your words dilly:

30% ok not trying to argue you guys are a trip half the info never happened you guys need to get cams wewe out your mouth dude gave good info but started a hype train from ohio to Cali. I am salty yes not because I didn't get clown *** corks I've never owned a lebum never will. I'm salty everyone was online waiting for this big restock and nothin really happened I wanted the '88' baddddd and failed that's all I'm salty at.

......and u were trying to flip this on me how?

Thanks for answering!

And for the record, ive been in no arguements?

Can u show me one?

Me n ninjahood been talking bout grey market shoes. Thats not an "arguement"

Weatherman thread bro go look and see if you arguing with anyone done with the female bs you just always have to add your two cents like I said.

Who did i argue with in that thread?
Its a shoe board. Why is your two cents ok, but mine isnt?

Again ignoring what u said, and focusing on me.

Sorry if i think ur favorite shoe is atrocious

I never once bashe dude or his collection. So stop starting aomething outta nothing

Last edited:
Haha because i post on here?

Guess everyones a troll. U been on the anti-deez team aince the other day, when u came a me for no reason too.....funny

Thanks guys. Definitely appreciate it. Heading to bed. I'm getting old.

Lol im like "whats going on here" swear nt is full of females half the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom