Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

.......?

They ugly hahahahahahHhahAhahahahahahahahahahahah

Jk.

They are better than the fighter jets. But would be better without that outta place volt

.......?

They ugly hahahahahahHhahAhahahahahahahahahahahah

Jk.

They are better than the fighter jets. But would be better without that outta place volt

Glad to see u guys are done now, holy ****. lol

I actually think the volt sets them off nice. They needed an accent color to break it up, can't imagine what color u could replace that volt with other than red, and the fighter jets used red. Blue maybe, idk tho. Still think the volt was a good look on these, IMO.

I'm on the fence, $250 is OD OD. I think about having these or using the $250 and copping a Royal or another retro I really want that I missed out on. For the amount I would wear these, $250 is a hard justification. Plus I'm paying NY sales tax so call it $275, plus an RSVP unless I cop NDC, so call it $300 all said and done. Could have a lot of other shoes for $300, and that's just where my mind takes me on these. 11 lows releasing the 8th also, and I def want them so it would have to be a $500 weekend...idk man lol.

I was looking at the Nike Release Calendar and these aren't on it. At least when I checked last night they weren't. Are there def releasing the 8th?

I have been waiting for these for a while. I love camo shoes, but camo foamposites take it to another level. I just wish they'd drop a digi-camo design.

The time is near.......
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom