Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

wanted to see if i could get thru on NDC...ended up with 2 size 10 but let them go 
roll.gif

impossible...NDC only allows one pair of the same shoe model in the cart at a time on these kinds of releases.

These just come in a regular brown cardboard shoe box right? I've seem some pics with them in some green plastic case but I'm sure those are just for special stores or very limited on quantity.

NDC really does need a total overhall of their process, instead of just adding more and more to it.
When it's easier to get both the New York and Miami Asics off Kith, there's a big problem.

I dont understand why some of you guys wake up early in the morning just to wait online and get the shoe and then let it go. Just sleep in and let other people have a chance to cop
eyes.gif
it was 2 AM here and i was still up....figure id give it a try just to see if i could get thru. makes me feel a lil better for next weeks grapes release.

I dont understand why some of you guys wake up early in the morning just to wait online and get the shoe and then let it go. Just sleep in and let other people have a chance to cop
eyes.gif

I fully intended on buying.
But the more I looked at that little picture of the shoe on the right side of the checkout screen...
Decided I really didn't want them bad enough, so dropped 'em for somebody else to buy.

I fully intended on buying.
But the more I looked at that little picture of the shoe on the right side of the checkout screen...
Decided I really didn't want them bad enough, so dropped 'em for somebody else to buy.
That's like looking at a grain of rice and skipping on the 10lb bag because of the way the one grain looked!!!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on the fence then my size popped up in my cart. Decided to get them to see how they look in person on feet. I can always just return them if I change my mind.
I did the same thing. I'll make my final decision when i get them in my hands

All these that added to cart without buying........

U mean they didnt sell out fast enough so you knew resale wasnt gonna be 400...

Back
Top Bottom