Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

NDC really does need a total overhall of their process, instead of just adding more and more to it.
When it's easier to get both the New York and Miami Asics off Kith, there's a big problem.

LOL at comparing a Kith release to a NDC release.

I get what you're saying, but c'mon. Kith's traffic even on their heaviest days can't hold a candle to Nike's.

I can deal with ndc, it was ftl and fa that were pissing me off. Constant error code and no update as to what was going on, I was about to give up and then ndc came through.

That's like looking at a grain of rice and skipping on the 10lb bag because of the way the one grain looked!!! :lol:

The checkout screen is just where the final decision on whether to cop or not is made.
I took a minute to think about if I really wanted them.
My point was I was looking at the checkout screen when I decided not to.
Do you really think I hadn't seen full size real world pictures besides the little one on the checkout screen? :lol:
View media item 446394

Last edited:
Ill be honest i really wanted the shoe but didnt have enough $$ in my bank account so i was just "practicing"
na i respect that. when i checked out i was like
nerd.gif
 damm. which means only one thing resell prices are going to go up. foams use to be 340 around my way i bet they went up to 440.

How were these on FTL but not eastbay? :nerd:

No clue but I'm certainly not happy about it. Shoes went from $240 shipped to almost $260 with slower shipping since I had to pay tax and 7.99 for snail mail.

I can deal with ndc, it was ftl and fa that were pissing me off. Constant error code and no update as to what was going on, I was about to give up and then ndc came through.
exactly...i think the "waiting in line" feature makes far more sense.  May not be perfect but at least its a bit more transparent.  No real clue what to do with ftl and fa with all their bogus errors

Took 30 mins on FTL because when I was signing in at checkout, the site kicked me back out to the timer screen TWICE... :smh:

After a few attempts, I still managed to grab my size 14.

The checkout screen is just where the final decision on whether to cop or not is made.
I took a minute to think about if I really wanted them.
My point was I was looking at the checkout screen when I decided not to.
Do you really think I hadn't seen full size real world pictures besides the little one on the checkout screen? :lol:
View media item 446394

U mean u coulda thought about that before?

Waiting til theyre in ur cart is a joke man

Pretend the night before. Look at a tiny dumb pic of them on the right half of ur screen

And help some shoeheads out by freeing up some aerver n one pair

even though they tweet they sold out its still possible they have pairs still in carts. dont close the window and wait till they give you an error to give up. i know because i checked out before after they tweeted the shoe was sold out
Truth. A couple of sizes of the Viotechs (but not mine
mean.gif
) popped up after the sold out tweet, and I dumped a pair of the camo foams in size 8 from my cart after the sold out tweet. It might show up as available.

U mean u coulda thought about that before?

Waiting til theyre in ur cart is a joke man

Pretend the night before. Look at a tiny dumb pic of them on the right half of ur screen

And help some shoeheads out by freeing up some aerver n one pair

That's how the game are these days... Wake up early just to decide not to cop cause they hype wasn't real.

Had em in my cart on Footaction and Footlocker and passed...

Still salty about VIOTECHS....

Back
Top Bottom