Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

yeah these are a definite pass not liking these at all, i thought the fighter jets was too much 

I think these would be better than fighter jets since these are darker but I'd have to see in person

these are dope. def will sell out if released

Foams sell out regardless of how ugly or nice they look.
wink.gif

Misnomer.

These are hot , but I don't get why people always hating if someone is rocking arctic camp with fighter jets i don't see anything wrong with and if I picked these up i would rock camo shorts with them

My thing is n
These are hot , but I don't get why people always hating if someone is rocking arctic camp with fighter jets i don't see anything wrong with and if I picked these up i would rock camo shorts with them
my thing is it will be extremely hard to find an exact camo match for more reasons than 1. So u would be clashing with 2 different prints other than a tee nike should have pumped more gear. I have no problem rockin matching gear as long as its tasteful. I do think an all camo outfit is extreme and probably not the best way to go. The shoes are so crazy i think the fit needs to be toned down a bit simple solid colors will make the outfit much stronger and make ur shoes pop.

My thing is n
my thing is it will be extremely hard to find an exact camo match for more reasons than 1. So u would be clashing with 2 different prints other than a tee nike should have pumped more gear. I have no problem rockin matching gear as long as its tasteful. I do think an all camo outfit is extreme and probably not the best way to go. The shoes are so crazy i think the fit needs to be toned down a bit simple solid colors will make the outfit much stronger and make ur shoes pop.
Just wear a black t-shirt with them lmao... Who the **** is trying to wear camo t's with camo shoes.

My thing is n

Just wear a black t-shirt with them lmao... Who the **** is trying to wear camo t's with camo shoes.

NT'ers

My thing is n

View media item 319875

no they dont. fighter jets are still in stores. they sat way longer than the gym greens, these wont sell out either. they are ugly anyway

Which store? I will gladly pick up a pair of fighter jets. These are nowhere to be found in the dmv. Gym greens were weak too

Word is they release I'm July. I'm mad they decided to put out some pros, and they suck. They're gonna need to redeem theirselves w/ some better pros asap

Last edited:
There's a guy on eBay selling preorders for something like $600. He stated the shoes will ship when they are released. I asked him what is the date, and he replied April 4th. That's on a Thursday :rolleyes

There's a guy on eBay selling preorders for something like $600. He stated the shoes will ship when they are released. I asked him what is the date, and he replied April 4th. That's on a Thursday
eyes.gif
i dont do preorders, you dont know if he purchased an early release. plus what if you bank and that preorder and he doesnt fulfill youre order. or you pay 600 and they made so many pairs that you wa able to attain a pair.

Back
Top Bottom