Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

no images of the released version of these huh?

Im holding out for the knicks foams, but i'll cop these additionally if theyre nice enough.

i dont do preorders, you dont know if he purchased an early release. plus what if you bank and that preorder and he doesnt fulfill youre order. or you pay 600 and they made so many pairs that you wa able to attain a pair.
Likewise. My avid days are now long gone. I buy here and there but will never pay the outrageous mark up prices. If I can't have for retail then I'll pass. I inquired about the preorders he has and he ensures all pairs are guaranteed. Personally I'd never pay $600 for Nikes. That's just asinine.

I made the post because the seller stated he would ship the shoes on release date and gave April 4th as the release date, which I don't think is accurate. But who knows, I may be wrong.

Gentry just tweeted that this army foam pro is coming soon, a day after he said a foam was releasing in April....  These coming out in April.  He also said that foam lovers will be very happy with the rest of the year.

I would respectfully disagree. The swoosh throws off the design of the shoe.

I am late to the foam game (my mom was NOT having any of that price tag... although she bought any pair of J's I wanted... go figure), but I am in total agreement with you bro. I don't like the check at all. Personal preference though, and as I said, this is strictly from an asthetic perspective, as I have no idea how they feel compared to the the ones.

Tate out.

Foams without "icey" sole = they gon get considered.  The gum sole is a nice touch.  Hope these fly under the radar.

Last edited:
HHHHHMMMMMM OKAY HAAAAANNN
Han Solo?
french.png

I agree, love that icy sole. but i also like my crimsons and stealths for the fact that they wont yellow (stealths AS bad) like an icy sole. But regardless it dont stop me from wearing any of my foams

Just saw these in person.

I will go into NT "Taxi Cab Confessions" and admit I like these. :smh:

Hopefully my only "slip-up beastivity" purchase of the year.

Can't explain it, but swoosh and gum sole I really dig.

Black Nike socks, shorts, t-shirt for vaca...

Then I'll probably have a "VNDS" pair for sale up here for retail shipped in September. :lol:

#ashamed

:lol: :stoneface: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom