Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

NDC pair arrived today, pics don't do these justice
smokin.gif

Kid at my job got these for free by mistake. Ordered a pair of Adidas on Eastbay for like $50 and when the package came the camo foams in his size were also in the box. They called him a day later and he answered. He refused to send them back and told the guy "that was you mistake not mine". I told him they'd probably just charge his card but he said its a prepaid card. Son just won the hood lottery.

I had bubbling carbon fiber or carbon fiber issues on half of my pairs of foams, I just consider it normal now. idk why the carbon fiber on 11's is much cleaner than the clear coat on the foams.
Hmmm, that's weird. I have probably 6 pairs of Foams and this was the first pair I've encoutered with the "bubbling" carbon fiber "sealant/epoxy". Thanks for the reply, too.

Kid at my job got these for free by mistake. Ordered a pair of Adidas on Eastbay for like $50 and when the package came the camo foams in his size were also in the box. They called him a day later and he answered. He refused to send them back and told the guy "that was you mistake not mine". I told him they'd probably just charge his card but he said its a prepaid card. Son just won the hood lottery.
haha tell him to expect a bill in his mailbox, i mean you mightve beaten the card, but theyve still got your address 
roll.gif

Your boy should just have told them that he never got the foams they can't prove it

A similar thing happened to me on the Bred 11 Restock. I ordered my son a pair of size 12 in the bred 11s. I received 2 pairs, with the same exact shipping label and tracking information. Both boxes contained size 12 and had identical receipts inside as well. I called and the guy was like we will give you $20 off of $100 for calling in and being honest. I was like "I didn't say that happened, I asked you hypothetically what would happen if it did?" The guy became irate and was like thats a super popular shoe, you cant be getting a pair for free. I said yah I only received one pair. I just had heard that someone else received 2 in a shoe forum and you guys told him to keep the extra pair for being honest.

Got a dude in Hong Kong that copped for me at the Nike Sportswear Store. Joints were cheaper there than in the US. Good to have friends everywhere.
Said store only had 1 size run of the special case copped my size 11. The regular sneaker box is broken down and put inside that's how sizes are determined because it's nowhere on brown or special case. Seems to be an overseas exclusive.
I'm in Hong Kong for four more weeks. Any good spots out here?

Got both camos, now hoping for Nike to release a desert camo. If they can execute the previous two colors decently I don't see why they can't put together a decent desert camo foam. I'm damn near sold over a desert camo foam without even seeing it at this pt. I feel like these are almost like A new breed of OG kicks just because the real OG colorways are getting ran into the ground with re-retroes. I personally don't have a problem with stealths being retroed every 4 years, but at the same time I feel like that takes out the point of collecting the shoe. On the other hand, I could be totally wrong, but I just feel like these camo colorways just don't have the fast re-retro feel to them because they're so atypical. If they get to an absurd amount for foams in value than Nike'll probably be pressured to at least remake something similar...only time a tell

Bring on the DESERT CAMO VARIATIONS NIKE, WE DON'T WANT NO THERMAL MAPS

Got a dude in Hong Kong that copped for me at the Nike Sportswear Store. Joints were cheaper there than in the US. Good to have friends everywhere.
Said store only had 1 size run of the special case copped my size 11. The regular sneaker box is broken down and put inside that's how sizes are determined because it's nowhere on brown or special case. Seems to be an overseas exclusive.
it was a raffle though, your boy won?

Hahahahaa oh man this is funny , smh how these dudes have the balls to do this[/quote]

That's not a bad fit. I'm not gonna front I bet or guarantee he's an 80s baby. Back in the day this was acceptable. Now its considered over doing it. I got a cammo supreme cap, cammo vest from denim and supply and that nike t shirt and some black cargos and I should be straight. I can't help it. I figure if I have pieces of cammo laying around why not throw it together.

Got both camos, now hoping for Nike to release a desert camo. If they can execute the previous two colors decently I don't see why they can't put together a decent desert camo foam. I'm damn near sold over a desert camo foam without even seeing it at this pt. I feel like these are almost like A new breed of OG kicks just because the real OG colorways are getting ran into the ground with re-retroes. I personally don't have a problem with stealths being retroed every 4 years, but at the same time I feel like that takes out the point of collecting the shoe. On the other hand, I could be totally wrong, but I just feel like these camo colorways just don't have the fast re-retro feel to them because they're so atypical. If they get to an absurd amount for foams in value than Nike'll probably be pressured to at least remake something similar...only time a tell

Bring on the DESERT CAMO VARIATIONS NIKE, WE DON'T WANT NO THERMAL MAPS

Stealths havent retroed before

They hve been different each time.

Pros in 2003, anthracites in 07 and stealths in 12

I know its essentially the same shoe, but to say it hurts collecting purposes, no

Hurts reselling purposes, yes

Last edited:
^^^I'm not a nitpick like that...yeah if we want to be technical there are small differences to point out, to me its the same. A clear sole and some small differences in accents isn't a real difference to me. I don't collect colorways for a minor differences like that, I'll give you the pros just for the huge swoosh (and the black pros released numerous times with virtually no differences) but even that in my mind is small.

That wasn't my point tho, I might have insinuated past occurrences of foam colorways, but I really meant going forward I don't have a problem with Nike retroing them every 4 years or so. Nike isn't dumb, as long as foams are poppin you will see some sort of stealth foams with little to no differences from previous versions, they're not going to leave money on the table on a base sought after color like that.

^^^I'm not a nitpick like that...yeah if we want to be technical there are small differences to point out, to me its the same. A clear sole and some small differences in accents isn't a real difference to me. I don't collect colorways for a minor differences like that, I'll give you the pros just for the huge swoosh (and the black pros released numerous times with virtually no differences) but even that in my mind is small.

That wasn't my point tho, I might have insinuated past occurrences of foam colorways, but I really meant going forward I don't have a problem with Nike retroing them every 4 years or so. Nike isn't dumb, as long as foams are poppin you will see some sort of stealth foams with little to no differences from previous versions, they're not going to leave money on the table on a base sought after color like that.

....then why did they leave the money on the table?

They could have doubled the amount of stealth foams and still sold out. As evident by the doubling of their price in the resale market.

Not trying to go at u or nothing, just a real convo. N question

Im with ya on its essentially the same shoe and i agree with what u say.

But they left a scarface sized pile of money on the table

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom