Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

Kind of ironic that these are camo, since these couldnt be worn for longer than 10 minutes on rugged terrain without crumbling

really tho?

its like saying its ironic that the penny or kobe cloaks are called the cloaks but you can still see them when users are wearing them.

really tho?

its like saying its ironic that the penny or kobe cloaks are called the cloaks but you can still see them when users are wearing them.

That and i definitely climbed to the top of old rag mountain in my old foams. Crumble? Thats where i wanted to laugh.

the same place you got the size 9 youre selling?
Yes im selling that size but i need size 8.5

honestly, if you got the 9, then you already know the deal with the special package. its also been explained that the special package doesn't contain a size tag or anything so you can realistically take the 8.5 you have in your sig and stick it in the special edition size 9 you have.

im just thinking you are trying to be slick to be honest.

honestly, if you got the 9, then you already know the deal with the special package. its also been explained that the special package doesn't contain a size tag or anything so you can realistically take the 8.5 you have in your sig and stick it in the special edition size 9 you have.

roll.gif

There is no way that i know what is the specific price i should go for. Even im selling one , but the price is set by my bro. Just want to know the fair price for this shoe. I did say i willing to pay. Btw the one im selling not mine . I just sell for my bro :tongue:

I'm buying some camos for my brother. How do these run? TTS? Or should I size up .5?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

TIA

Its safe to say that these are a flop surprisingly. I think the large price point really turned alot of people off

Its safe to say that these are a flop surprisingly. I think the large price point really turned alot of people off

.....word?

Where can u walk into a store and get em?

Anyplace online for retail?

No

The purple barkleyposites flopped. The viii whote/red flopped.

How are these looking like on your local CL? I see them around here selling in mass amounts for around $240 to $270 in popular sizes. Of course you have a few that are reaching for the stars at $350 and more. Trying to help a friend get one and surprised at the prices.

How are these looking like on your local CL? I see them around here selling in mass amounts for around $240 to $270 in popular sizes. Of course you have a few that are reaching for the stars at $350 and more. Trying to help a friend get one and surprised at the prices.

300-320 from what I've seen

Are these still chilling in abundance?or just here and there? Bigj they still in mondawin?

Last edited:
^^^ they only give suspect answers when the shoe is a sell out. When a $240 shoe is sitting in the store a week later, they are more inclined to try and make it happen. :smile:

^^^ Brons are the 1 shoe Ive had to size up in... 8s, and 9s to be specific.

Back
Top Bottom