Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

I like everything except for the Swoosh on the side. Would have liked it better if they made them like the 1s instead ...

Do the fighter jets have a tag hanging like the green one pictured on these? I'm trying to cop in the restock and was just curious

The hang-tag is a nice touch. Def copping. I didn't like the dogtags on the fighter jets

Last edited:
We really need to quote all the pics?

Do like the addition of the hangtag, but I still want them even without it. Now that I see they added a tag, I'm hoping this doesn't make them stupid limited now 
mad.gif

Cause I can NEVER score with a QS or limited pair

We really need to quote all the pics?

Do like the addition of the hangtag, but I still want them even without it. Now that I see they added a tag, I'm hoping this doesn't make them stupid limited now >:
Cause I can NEVER score with a QS or limited pair

Doubt it, fighter jets were easy but im in nyc so idk, I think the Galaxy's tested the waters for printed designs on foams, once they seen the turnout, they made more so they can capialize off the hype, imo

i dont care for that hang tag. Im not wearing my pair with that on (if Im even able to cop a pair).
Dog tags > hang tag

I like everything except for the Swoosh on the side. Would have liked it better if they made them like the 1s instead ...

Nah.

IMO, Nike should have kept the Ones pure, and only rocked simple monotone designs. Then, if they wanted to take it to crazyland like they've done with a bunch of putrid colors and some outlandish designs, use the "Pro" as you canvas for those experiments.

These foams are ok. I have to think about these though because im not feelin the camo print. Too many hypebeast gonna wear these with the usual outfit. True shirt, camo pants, and the camo foams. [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom