Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

^^^ the Ndc rant went on for a little while. We know ur pain tho but I'm just trying to explain how other people see it. Size 13 is a hard size tho. Might not be good.

Oh i know. But like i said im not sitting here just tryin to crap the board. Im tying to cop and the second i dont stay on NT, is when sizes pop up and i miss stuff.

I posted multiple times, but

I dont care how many times people post screenshots, or newbies ask how release info thats on page one, i wouldnt tell people not to help another

Foot Action finally came through. I was expecting ftl to pop first. I'll take it though 
wink.gif

Deez what size you need man?

Got mine off NDC. Supposedly got two pair, but we will see what happens

Oh i know. But like i said im not sitting here just tryin to crap the board. Im tying to cop and the second i dont stay on NT, is when sizes pop up and i miss stuff.

I posted multiple times, but

I dont care how many times people post screenshots, or newbies ask how release info thats on page one, i wouldnt tell people not to help another
I already apologized...but if you didnt see it, once again Im sorry. There was was a guy a few pages back who was trying to help you out.....

I was able to cop my size 13 from footaction about 30mins after release. I still haven't received the order confirmation email.
Then just about 15 mins ago(almost two hours after release) I was able to get a size 15 for my cousin from footlocker and I have already received the order confirmation email from them. Not sure what to make of it.

Called footaction but no one was answering so I did live chat. Whoever I was talking to said that my order will have to be placed manually and that their is too much traffic on the site to do it right now. I said well I placed my order and have my order number so I should be good right? The chat person said they can't answer that right now. They said all I can do is wait and that the shoes were limited:smh:

Anyone else gone through a similar situation like this? It would suck to get my order cancelled or something

If you want it seems the hype has died down, ftl has most sizes available I just copped a pair, wanted to get another on my phone but I think I got the last 15

Guess these aren't too hyped since no ftl and fta didn't sell out yet. Either that or too many people are like "**** it" when the total price shows up. Also, there isn't a checkout timer anymore. If you get it in your cart, you should be good to checkout right away
i hope the royal blue foam release is just like this one lol

did nike make any t shirts to go with the camo foams ?

Yeah. It's exactly like the Nike Fighter Jet Camo T, except it has the Army Camo inside of the Nike font on the chest instead of the white/grey/black camo. I saw a pic of it last week sometime.

Last edited:
Its cool man i thought u were being fake but thanks.

Really not trying to come in here n clutter

Just i know the second i take my eyes off NT is when i miss out.

So i post live as im trying to cop

Sorry for the confusion

Plus comcast still hasnt installed cable or internet in my home.

So i aint got **** to do but sit on my phone n NT

Its cool man i thought u were being fake but thanks.

Really not trying to come in here n clutter

Just i know the second i take my eyes off NT is when i miss out.

So i post live as im trying to cop

Sorry for the confusion
It's good man...i just got caught in the moment and i really apologize. Believe me as a fellow big footer i know how it goes...im rooting for you to get a pair

I doubt it, a lot people didn't like the colorway (electric green) on theses and they are a pro edition. I expect people to be super thirsty for them royal/grey joints

Its just scary

The black n red xi i missed.

Im sure ill miss the toro iv

And i live in the valley in va.

The only place close that gets kicks is the dmv two hours away

Every now n then charlottesville might have SOME. But employees grab the sz13 quick

Plus charlottesville didnt even get these

Last edited:
Its just scary

The black n red xi i missed.

Im sure ill miss the toro iv

And i live in the valley in va.

The only place close that gets kicks is the dmv two hours away

Every now n then charlottesville might have SOME. But employees grab the sz13 quick

Plus charlottesville didnt even get these

Foot locker still has 13 available online

somebody asked if they made a shirt to go with these, I remember seeing this a couple days ago

Last edited:
does anyone know if this t shirt is being sold online or instore ?
FTA go them in store up in Chesapeake if anyone is interested. Waited online up there at 6am, campers were in full force. Was waiting in line as the doors opened, mad rush to both FTL and FTA. To my surprise the hoopla was for the XIs and not the foams copped a size 10 with little problems, the usual pushing shoving on line, all in all good cop . Other than the 30 min drive from hampton, lol.

Back
Top Bottom