Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

they did it on the galaxy foams and the cactus foams.

still pissed the cactus foam samples never hit production. nobody knew the soles would be solid until we saw them in the stores. :smh:
Yea your right galaxy and cactus both did I forgot spit them both. I'm still pissed I issued out on the galaxy that's when all e crazy hype began.

Damn, DTLR oversold and cancelled my size 9

you should be able to find a pair for close to retail.

the opposite happened to me. I called to cancel my footlocker order and they said the item was already ready to be shipped. never had a footlocker snailmail order prepared so fast before. was pissed because I found them locally and didn't want to pay the 7.99 shipping :lol:

View media item 449232
Terrible pic but some kid at my sisters graduation had on the camo foams with some camo shorts. I wouldn't normally take a pic but I was just like ".....*smh*....." You could tell he thought he was the livest dude on earth.

The day after they come out? Come on man...

Black foams way more limited for sure

These were def more limited then black foams... My local hoh had like 400+ pairs of stealths when they dropped but WAY less pairs of these. This is a premium foamposite with a story behind it. The stealth foams were not premium

^^^ whens a good time to wear your shoes?
You gotta wait two summers after everyone beat theirs. Then you bring them joints out with some jordan dogtags. Fire. 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Was dude wearing a camo shirt too? Or a camo hat? Or camo socks?

If all he was wearing was camo shorts, i dont see a problem at all.

I'm not defending anyone. If u pay attention, I give Deez a hard time just like anyone else but we've come to a common ground in recent months and I do agree with the gum sole assessment.

Dilly, those aren't fakes. It's what the early samples looked like. Nike rarely changes sample to production pairs but they did it here. If those samples hit the market, they'd be selling for some serious.
My phone sucks has my post quoted with yours but thanks I hardly have seen nike change the samples so I was confused but if they hit ebay they would sell for some cash for sure thanks for clearing that up for me cause fake foams are rolling around my way like crazy.

still pissed the cactus foam samples never hit production. nobody knew the soles would be solid until we saw them in the stores. :smh:

Solid bottom >

Nike made it up to ya by coming out wit da HOH

Translucent green exclusive one.

I'm not defending anyone. If u pay attention, I give Deez a hard time just like anyone else but we've come to a common ground in recent months and I do agree with the gum sole assessment.

Dilly, those aren't fakes. It's what the early samples looked like. Nike rarely changes sample to production pairs but they did it here. If those samples hit the market, they'd be selling for some serious.
My phone sucks has my post quoted with yours but thanks I hardly have seen nike change the samples so I was confused but if they hit ebay they would sell for some cash for sure thanks for clearing that up for me cause fake foams are rolling around my way like crazy.

Solid bottom >

Nike made it up to ya by coming out wit da HOH

Translucent green exclusive one.

no they didn't...

I knew people would pull out these camo shorts for the foams :smh: can't knock how another man dresses though but c'mon we all knew people would dress like this :lol:

well resell price just shot up. thanks kanye. 

Not sure if your being sarcastic or not about that being kanye.

And honestly... IMO only, camo shorts with these is way too much. It looks weird that his feet match his shorts so much. Whatever you wanna wear is your business, your not catching me in camo shorts with these. They go great with black, khaki, military green cargos...idk why ppl have to resort to the camo on camo.

I'm wearing shorts of a solid color and these with mine.
View media item 449426View media item 449427
Simple, clean...not over the top. Honestly u don't have to wear any camo at all. It depends on where you live and who you are whatever but at the end of the day wear whatever makes you happy and what you like.

Last edited:
Dude is wearing some mossy oak hahahaah. The kid at the graduation killed anyone else there tho csnt hate on him.

I lost it with the pic of the guy wearing two different types of camo with the foams. Not as bad as the grapes hype train but man this **** is getting funny.

Was very lucky to pick up a couple pairs and help some friends out this release. Won't be wearing my pair for awhile though.

Back
Top Bottom