Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

just got shipping confirmation from ndc on my 2nd pair. not sure if i will keep em or not. i copped on ndc bc i assumed they'd sell out in stores. i ain't about that wake-up-hella-early-on-saturday-mornings-just-to-line-up-and-HOPE-u-can-cop life anymore. :smh: :x

^^yes sir got mine also
happy.gif

Last edited:
Not sure if your being sarcastic or not about that being kanye.

And honestly... IMO only, camo shorts with these is way too much. It looks weird that his feet match his shorts so much. Whatever you wanna wear is your business, your not catching me in camo shorts with these. They go great with black, khaki, military green cargos...idk why ppl have to resort to the camo on camo.

I'm wearing shorts of a solid color and these with mine.
View media item 449426View media item 449427
Simple, clean...not over the top. Honestly u don't have to wear any camo at all. It depends on where you live and who you are whatever but at the end of the day wear whatever makes you happy and what you like.

True that

But why even bother with that little bit of camo, on such a different spot?

To me that shirt jus says "this pocket has to match with something else im wearing,"
Cuz it just seems outta place

Just me. Not to offend. Same way u wouldnt do camo shorts i guess

I bought two pairs off NDC, two different orders, credit cards, etc. received a shipping confirmation for my boys order but nothing for mine yet. Strange thing is I placed my boys order after mine so would have expected to receive a shipping confirmation for my order first. *kanye shrug*... Not worried though...

No not all personal preference. The weathermans ARE a hypebeast shoe and have way more appeal than camos. Alot of people dont like camo, dont like foam pros, and dont like the gum sole. Its almost factual that there will be a higher demand for them than these camos. now weather camos are trash are not is personal preference. IMO they are not actually trash, nike did a good job on the colorway itself, but camo just shouldn't be done on this shoe. It looks terrible IMO.
View media item 255361

Its funny you knew how to read and took the time to highlight pieces of my post, but are not smart enough to realize that I already specifically said ""now whether camos are trash are not [COLOR=#red]is personal preference.[/COLOR]. Basically saying "all" of what I was saying is not personal preference". will weathermans be more popular and sought after? that part is absolute fact.

Last edited:
Its funny you knew how to read and took the time to highlight peices of my post, but are not smart enough to realize that I specifically said "now weather camos are trash are not [COLOR=#red]is personal preference.[/COLOR]. Basically saying "all" is not personal preference. will weathermans be more popular and sought after? this is absolute fact.

"Now weather camos are trash are not"
?

Ill quote that all day haha

Its funny you knew how to read and took the time to highlight peices of my post, but are not smart enough to realize that I specifically said "now weather camos are trash are not [COLOR=#red]is personal preference.[/COLOR]. Basically saying "all" is not personal preference. will weathermans be more popular and sought after? this is absolute fact.

"Now weather camos are trash are not"
?

Ill quote that all day haha
phone spell check logical error. y u trollin.

Last edited:
Longtime lurker, first time poster. Just thought I'd let those who still want a pair know that there are select sizes still available through Footlocker via PHONE ONLY. I just got a 10.5... They had size 10 and under as of 3:50 PST. Good luck to those who still want them for retail. 

Dude is wearing some mossy oak hahahaah. The kid at the graduation killed anyone else there tho csnt hate on him.
not hating just think its over the top. Why do you HAVE to wear the camo shorts? Why not some khaki cargos or something?

That's just my opinion, dudes can do whatever floats their boats.

I'm not defending anyone. If u pay attention, I give Deez a hard time just like anyone else but we've come to a common ground in recent months and I do agree with the gum sole assessment.

Dilly, those aren't fakes. It's what the early samples looked like. Nike rarely changes sample to production pairs but they did it here. If those samples hit the market, they'd be selling for some serious.
My phone sucks has my post quoted with yours but thanks I hardly have seen nike change the samples so I was confused but if they hit ebay they would sell for some cash for sure thanks for clearing that up for me cause fake foams are rolling around my way like crazy.

they did it on the galaxy foams and the cactus foams.

still pissed the cactus foam samples never hit production. nobody knew the soles would be solid until we saw them in the stores. :smh:

Solid bottom >

Nike made it up to ya by coming out wit da HOH

Translucent green exclusive one.

no they didn't...

Its almost da same damn colorway :lol: :smh:

those still looking, HOH Mayfair in Milwaukee still has some sizes. I went there tonight and still had 8, 8.5, 10, 11, & 12. I don't know if they're doing phone orders or not...hope that helps.

they actually look better in person than I had anticipated...still passed though...gum bottoms make the shoe, fwiw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom