Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

Were these really rare? I haven't seen them pop up on CL or the Facebook groups.
their rate, in the sense I've never seen anyone wearing them. Mine are still ds, but I'm waiting for the right day.
Also resellers don't like foams as much because the high starting price eats at their profit margin.

these are in my top 10, maybe 8 for me.
I love both the fighter jets and these army camos. but I think the army camos > fighter jets
reason being the gum bottoms :smokin

I returned mine to NTRF this weekend and just got my $265 back. I wouldn't get anymore than $300 and after shipping and fees, it's not even worth it.

I asked myself realistically "am I gonna wear these enough to justify $265"

Returned them and walked out with two pairs of shoes I've wanted and will wear way more and money left over in my pocket.

My fighters, I love. I want a second pair.

Considering returning my suns foams next, lol.

Still haven't worn them either.

JoeyD12 - same boat.

the foam line itself has become very sad to me especially at the price point. I realized im dropping $240+ for shoes that im hardly wearing because they are being played out so bad. Id rather enjoy paying 130-140 for the KD and Kobes right now. Even 160 for the Jordan retros I like.

The frequency of the releases don't make things better either. its like it never stops.

Id like the special package edition camo foams, those justify the high price tag

@BigJ

I feel you man, I smh at myself after I drop 220+ on foams and don't even wear them.

I mean anybody with a decent size collection knows certain shoes just don't get a lot of rotation time, but $250 for a shoe that I'm gonna wear MAYBE 5-10 times a year? And clear soles are even worse because of the yellowing factor. I've purchased every foam this year other than the white out. Haven't worn any of them except the fighter jets. I think I'm gonna start passing on foams. I can buy 2 Retros or Sigs for damn near the same price. SMH

And now I see a photo on twitter saying Nike is gonna ID foams... lol RIP foams

Last edited:
@BigJ

I feel you man, I smh at myself after I drop 220+ on foams and don't even wear them.

I mean anybody with a decent size collection knows certain shoes just don't get a lot of rotation time, but $250 for a shoe that I'm gonna wear MAYBE 5-10 times a year? And clear soles are even worse because of the yellowing factor. I've purchased every foam this year other than the white out. Haven't worn any of them except the fighter jets. I think I'm gonna start passing on foams. I can buy 2 Retros or Sigs for damn near the same price. SMH

And now I see a photo on twitter saying Nike is gonna ID foams... lol RIP foams

In Gentry We Trust

nerd.gif
 info nike id foamposite. if tru it could succeed make them only certain colors and limited time. 

JoeyD12 - same boat.

the foam line itself has become very sad to me especially at the price point. I realized im dropping $240+ for shoes that im hardly wearing because they are being played out so bad. Id rather enjoy paying 130-140 for the KD and Kobes right now. Even 160 for the Jordan retros I like.

The frequency of the releases don't make things better either. its like it never stops.
I got mine. First and probably last pair.those gum bottoms really got to me and I had struck out so much in that last month. I haven't worn them yet though, can't figure out where to yet.

dude said denim and supply and nike should never be worn together???? *****wtbsmf

these foams are hedious anyway....

dude said denim and supply and nike should never be worn together???? *****wtbsmf

these foams are hedious anyway....

I def said denim & supply and Nike together is a bad look, but that's where I'm from. Where ever you live that might look cool, but I'm good. Idk why people took so much offense to that, lmao.

Back
Top Bottom