Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I wore mine all day from the minute I got them till rite now, cleaned the soles and then hit some sea glow and they look ds,putting them away till the summer

Isn't sea glow activated by sun light? Do you have a UV light or something?

Okay, thanks.   It would have taken me forever to search through all of the posts just to get that info.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

disbyaboiij wrote:

obviously '10s

It was a trick. 09s on the right and 10s on the left. Cant you tell, theres a HUGE difference.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

not as nice as my '09 but nice.

this.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Gags1587 wrote:

2010's>2009's. I have 3 pair of Eggplants (1 2009, 2 from 2010), and the 2010 soles are so much icier (which is why I got 2 pairs).

I also don't really see why microscoping the level of indentation on the foam portion is a deciding factor for which year's release looks better? It's an INDENTATION.

Maybe I'm way out of left field here...

Just my 2 cents.
To me the lighter the grooves the cheaper they look. it is as if nike didn't take as much time on these.

Originally Posted by hmongjordan

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by hmongjordan

Went to Footaction in the Mall of America this morning and they ran out of my size. So, went to Footlocker and it was an easy pickup. Guess no one did their research. Alot of heads there, but they were picking up the Fusions.

Surprise FTL got them. Was you the only one who walked out with a pair or was everyone else going crazy for those garbage fusion?

I was too. Called the day before and they had 12 pairs. I was the only one who was there for the Foams. Walked out with 2 pairs. Everyone else was after the Fusions.

Sounds like most of the younger kids in Mpls
smh.gif
Oh well. I don't know if I want these. Next week I'll see if FTL has any left.  Maybe I'll just wait until the royals come out. The coppers hurt my pockets bad.

@dtb00201, yes sir, I have uv lights, sea glow is also a conditioner providing resistance to oxidation (yellowing).

Saw these earlier today.  I really like the sole but after few wears who's gonna be able to tell the difference between '09 and the '10's?  Also, for some reason the '09's seem to be more purple than the 2010's.  The '10's seem to have a more iridescent tone to them, but it probably was just the lighting.  Eh, I'll just stick with my '09's, congrats to all who copped the '10s though.

Too many recent pages full of filler.

Picked up a pair of '10 Eggplants from FL. Need backupS when possible...

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Very easy cop from HOHMD. Anyone in the DMV who can't find these shoes needs to have their head examined, they are everywhere. [/IMG]

Slept in, didn't leave the crib until 2ish, scooped my pair, no line...in and out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

I just compared my 09s to these 2010s I bought today. Whats up that this shiny armor-all looking sole and dulled out purple? Plus, the indentations on the Foam are shallow, not deep at all. Thee are being returned!

laugh.gif
roll.gif

These joints do have some crazy glaze, though.

Don't tell me you swing, you gonna make a deal.....

Agh ahh aggh ahhhh that's how the thuccckkkk you sound...

Glad yall dudes that really wanted them COPPED them.

I had a busy Friday night and was not going to be home till late night. I was hoping if they dropped on NDC it was going to be early morning when I was home.

Got the text they dropped and there was NO DISCO.

I was only going to cop the 2010s on the disco. Since I wasnt home and there was no player price on these and I wasnt going to pay that practice team price... after that I wasnt feeling as bad that I missed out.

Mayhemgatz wrote:
NycPosite wrote:
no disco on swoosh. cmon nike what you doing
smh.gif
...that was the only way i was copping these. oh well....they probably saw all the "swoosh squad" and "playa price" comments and decided to throw a curve ball at us
laugh.gif

Swing and a miss for me.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Passed On These 2010's Without Even Second Guessing It ......... No Disco = No Cop
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

2s1n7o7.jpg

Mikey23 wrote:
May 15th I'm ready

Ehh i still want a pair with the Player Price, im hoping a restock on Monday afternoon or somethin related...but im not mad i missed.
By the time the Royals drop, if they do that is, most of these people who copped the Coppers and Eggs will be up below retail on eBay anyways.

Yes sir got mine the same night I ordered and called twice to make sure my order went through and Nike said I'm good
wink.gif

cant even lie, I wanted to pass cause I didn't get them for the player price.... but I sold my 09s. Woke up and copped in/out... not doubling at 217 though... 09s are def better, and I'm gonna have to get a pair in the crib.

IMMA SAY THIS RELEASE HAS TO BE GEARED TO THOES WHO MISSED OUT ON LAST YEARS EGGS.. IMO LIKE ME IT DOSENT REALLY MATTER HOW DEEP THE INDENTS IS OR PURPLE THE COLOR OR BLUE THE TINT. SHESSH EGGPLANT IS A EGGPLANT S/O TO THE 09 AND 10 OWNERS OUT THERE...... CANT WELL KILL THE BACK AND FORTH NOW?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Glad yall dudes that really wanted them COPPED them.

I had a busy Friday night and was not going to be home till late night. I was hoping if they dropped on NDC it was going to be early morning when I was home.

Got the text they dropped and there was NO DISCO.

I was only going to cop the 2010s on the disco. Since I wasnt home and there was no player price on these and I wasnt going to pay that practice team price... after that I wasnt feeling as bad that I missed out.

Mayhemgatz wrote:
NycPosite wrote:
no disco on swoosh. cmon nike what you doing
smh.gif
...that was the only way i was copping these. oh well....they probably saw all the "swoosh squad" and "playa price" comments and decided to throw a curve ball at us
laugh.gif

Swing and a miss for me.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Passed On These 2010's Without Even Second Guessing It ......... No Disco = No Cop
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

2s1n7o7.jpg

Mikey23 wrote:
May 15th I'm ready

right on time!!! graduation is may 8 and i'll be in the city on the 13th... DAMN I MISS THOSE DAYS CAMPING OUT A PG PLAZA FOR LIMITED RELEASES. prolly gonna see alot of my fellow niketalkers there as well... pretty sure ill spot ya'll by the foamz yall have on
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom