Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

My NDC pair will be here tomorrow. I checked my bank account and the funds haven't been taken out yet. I wouldn't worry about orders being canceled.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Just ordered a pair of 09 instead. Couldn't stand the 2010
frown.gif

wise choice

I just got back to the states from vacation. Does anybody know a spot in NYC where these are still available for retail price?

Originally Posted by cbello03

Ordered mine from NDC shipped out today expected arrival Thurs

Same with me, it changed recently even though when I track the package it just says shipping info for the item was received and thats all. Nice 2day shipping for ground delivery. I ordered at 3am est on rd.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

to the people who didnt copp there eggplants yet i would just wait another week or so and copp them on discount.thats if you have a connect lol.

Wait what store? And how much is this discount?

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

to the people who didnt copp there eggplants yet i would just wait another week or so and copp them on discount.thats if you have a connect lol.
his statement obviously doesnt apply to u
laugh.gif

yeah these are just chillin at my footlocker. my copp to get my $20 in rewards and then return em hahahaha

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif

Why not?

Originally Posted by cbello03

Ordered mine from NDC shipped out today expected arrival Thurs

That's wats up mine is on the way too should get'm by Thursday gotta love the mid-west
wink.gif

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Purple crewnecks released last year..

21 Mercer still got sizes left on purple foams.. Phone orders are allowed if anyone still looking for a pair retail..

Originally Posted by DaBossA

I just got back to the states from vacation. Does anybody know a spot in NYC where these are still available for retail price?

34th Foot Locker MIGHT still have some

Back
Top Bottom