Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Why do Nike/JB do this. They take the cheap route to make a quick buck but at the same time they let down core customers. That pic^ up there is messed up. if you have the receipt i would just take them back and exchange them for a new pair. This is a lesson to everyone, always expect your shoes before paying.
I should of done that. I didnt even look at my shoes till yesterday since I bought em. I took em out and I noticed this. and the place I bought em form says all sales final on receipt. Bout to try to take em to Niketown.

what im still trying to find out is how these sites be movin these joints for 300 when there still available everywhere.

frown.gif
sad to see what nike did with these

That glue can be scraped off, don't be a *%@%@...

However, that pic of the bubble/indention is HORRIBLE. Nike needs to get it together, shame on all the bandwagon jumpers for turning this into a mass produced @%@* pile.

man....when i saw those pics...i was like WHat!!!! damn. feel for ya bro. i would try to get a refund/exchange.

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Why do Nike/JB do this. They take the cheap route to make a quick buck but at the same time they let down core customers. That pic^ up there is messed up. if you have the receipt i would just take them back and exchange them for a new pair. This is a lesson to everyone, always expect your shoes before paying.
I should of done that. I didnt even look at my shoes till yesterday since I bought em. I took em out and I noticed this. and the place I bought em form says all sales final on receipt. Bout to try to take em to Niketown.

u shud be able 2 do exchange.

just got mine in from eastbay. after close inspection i haven't found anything wrong with my pair. the color has a bit more of a matte metallic finish compared to the 09s.. i think its still a win.
only complaint is eastbay didn't double box =(

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

That glue can be scraped off, don't be a *%@%@...

However, that pic of the bubble/indention is HORRIBLE. Nike needs to get it together, shame on all the bandwagon jumpers for turning this into a mass produced @%@* pile.

Thats not a glue stain bro, its the foam chipped off.

pimp.gif
93SnakedFox wrote:

2md2tf8.jpg

2ci7bl0.jpg

sick.gif

frown.gif

I come in this thread and I see all the complaint's and pay them no mind. But this pic makes me want to take mine back.
smh.gif

Foams are supposed to be damn near indestructible. I wore my 07 silver /black foams pros over 100 times. And if it wasn't for the sole damn near coming off they would look brand new.
pimp.gif

I hate to see Nike going  in this direction. I hope this is the last time they make them like this. 

Originally Posted by s2kray

just got mine in from eastbay. after close inspection i haven't found anything wrong with my pair. the color has a bit more of a matte metallic finish compared to the 09s.. i think its still a win.
only complaint is eastbay didn't double box =(
join the club. you should write to them. it helps.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

pimp.gif
93SnakedFox wrote:

2md2tf8.jpg

2ci7bl0.jpg

sick.gif

frown.gif

I come in this thread and I see all the complaint's and pay them no mind. But this pic makes me want to take mine back.
smh.gif

Foams are supposed to be damn near indestructible. I wore my 07 silver /black foams pros over 100 times. And if it wasn't for the sole damn near coming off they would look brand new.
pimp.gif

I hate to see Nike going  in this direction. I hope this is the last time they make them like this. 

Reminds me of the Mcgrady Vein

Tracy.jpg

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

that looks like the same 9.5 i got from jimmy jazz, but i inspect all my shoes before i pay for them so i took a 10.. i woudlnt recommend scraping it off, i will change them definetly if you get the chance to at niketown... the bubble in homeboy's shoe looks horrible, i hope it dosent happen to my pair, im so disapointed... i wont even be able to get these off for retail

*sigh*

Gotta love good ol NT, full of flakers and people that have nothing else to do but complain about every single release that comes out

To those of you that actually bought the shoes and they have a defect, I support your complaining....You paid money for them you expect quality

To those of you that didn't buy the shoes and sit here and bash on them because "they aren't shiney enough" or "the grooves aren't deep enough", GET A LIFE. Just about as bad as the jordan brand people.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

*sigh*

Gotta love good ol NT, full of flakers and people that have nothing else to do but complain about every single release that comes out

To those of you that actually bought the shoes and they have a defect, I support your complaining....You paid money for them you expect quality

To those of you that didn't buy the shoes and sit here and bash on them because "they aren't shiney enough" or "the grooves aren't deep enough", GET A LIFE. Just about as bad as the jordan brand people.
is this just a meaningless rant?

Originally Posted by bigj505

*sigh*

Somewhat, not too meaningless if you took the time to read it, right?

Originally Posted by bigj505

*sigh*

Somewhat, not too meaningless if you took the time to read it, right?
just seemed meaningless to me.
but everyone is entitled to their opinion
glasses.gif

I guess I got lucky... after close observation mine are 100% perfect, no chips, no leaked glue, no "veins" got em the day they released from a FTL

Back
Top Bottom