Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

will be adding a pair of '10 eggs to the fold...

1zfidue.jpg
i cant find those Army Foamposite anywhere! 
eek.gif

i got lucky and got mine from the homie solezprogression in late '08. he put me together for the LOOOOOWWWWW!
smile.gif

Seems just as plentiful as the coppers were...My store, which usually gets nothing, is getting them and they are still sitting on most of their coppers too...Another easy grab
pimp.gif

i bought the coppers, i bout the neon 95's monday of this week and i passed on the eggplants last year....decisions decisions...i have the bread but would be short till i get paid, but all my bills r paid...sorry people jus thinking out loud...dont kno wat to do...luckily im fortunate enuff 2 worry about shoes and not where my next meal is coming from...idk like i said jus thinking out loud lol

if u got the money and everything else is paid then i say cop. u prolly get paid biweekly so u'll be broke for a total of 7 days. whereas if u miss out on the eggs and try to get them at a later date u might u'll spend more than u woulda if u just coped and then might run the risk of being broke for a week or two anyway if u coped later
smh.gif
... the good outweighs the bad in my opinion so cop on release date if u truly want them.. lol u did say u missed out last yr so it obviously means u want them
smh.gif
why else would u be hanging in this thread
wink.gif

thought a few sellers might come down on price on last years since they rereleasing but they not budgin at all, in my size anyway. can't say I blame them though. I'd like to have one of each.

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

i bought the coppers, i bout the neon 95's monday of this week and i passed on the eggplants last year....decisions decisions...i have the bread but would be short till i get paid, but all my bills r paid...sorry people jus thinking out loud...dont kno wat to do...luckily im fortunate enuff 2 worry about shoes and not where my next meal is coming from...idk like i said jus thinking out loud lol

layaway

ohh wee cant wait to get my pairs when they drop.. layaway osnt a bad idea, cop one and get another on layaway, id rather pay it right there but lay away makes things alot easier.. i wonder if niketown does layaway

lol didnt think stores still did layaway esp on shoes with release dates unless u got the hook up
smh.gif
... he'll only be broke for a week
wink.gif
im sure he can find somethn to do besides spend money

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

no mom & pop early coppage anymore??
nerd.gif
smh.gif
the same spots that got coppers should get these as well
but if they gonna do them early its gonna be OD prices
also, I assume Nike is gonna ship them late to put an end to that as well.

it's as if Nike created a new account type for foams
laugh.gif
, with Foot Inc and very very very very select mom n pops

also, sorry if this has already been posted, didnt get a chance to read replies.

note:
I was told Nike is doing all of this to protect their retail price
like when they stripped footlocker of their af1 acct back in the day because they were letting them go on 50s, making them seem like a cheaper shoe.

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

lol didnt think stores still did layaway esp on shoes with release dates unless u got the hook up
smh.gif
wink.gif

i put my eggplants on layaway last year on release date....granted it was my boy who was working....but i don't think they can deny you that option

if these will be like the copper foams release then theres only one spot in my area that's going get them, the coppers were an easy cop for me no line what so ever
happy.gif
 hopefully this will be the same
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

smh.gif
wink.gif

i put my eggplants on layaway last year on release date....granted it was my boy who was working....but i don't think they can deny you that option
oh they can deny you alright.  it's the store's policy and they can do whatever they like.  just like some spots will charge you a stocking fee for layaway.  i know finishline policy not to put things on layaway during the first week after a release date.  doesnt' mean that everyone will follow that rule, but they can definitely tell you they wont do it. 

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by dtb00201

smh.gif
wink.gif

oh they can deny you alright.  it's the store's policy and they can do whatever they like.  just like some spots will charge you a stocking fee for layaway.  i know finishline policy not to put things on layaway during the first week after a release date.  doesnt' mean that everyone will follow that rule, but they can definitely tell you they wont do it. 

i mean yea i paid a $5 fee....but i have a fairly good relationship with people at my local footaction...i bet i could have even put the space jams on layaway if i wanted....i just always assumed you could put any shoe on layaway

Back
Top Bottom