Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

@bohrdom ... I noticed that a few pages back when I compared the two. The lines on the foam of the 2010's seem to stop shorter going up then on the 09's. The 09's seem to go all the way up to the seam almost. Don't know if it matters. But the lines looked better on the 09's.
IDK .... maybe it's jus me

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Any word If These Are Gonna Drop @ Footaction? I'm Tryna See if i Can Get Em On The 30%
devil.gif
come on fam just wait a couple day ill ask and we will see!!!! member im definitely copping if they are getting a shipment!!!! 156 for EGGS ON ICE aint bad aint bad at all 
happy.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Any word If These Are Gonna Drop @ Footaction? I'm Tryna See if i Can Get Em On The 30%
devil.gif
come on fam just wait a couple day ill ask and we will see!!!! member im definitely copping if they are getting a shipment!!!! 156 for EGGS ON ICE aint bad aint bad at all 
happy.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
If Not We Tellin Your Girl To Hop In The Whip And We Gon Take A Lil Drive
devil.gif
laugh.gif

I was over at Flight Club today. They had a pair of the 2010 release for sale already. They have the same style number, but are slightly different. The sole's have a blue tint to them where the 09 release was clear. Looked pretty much the same to me besides tho.

Thanks for pics. Other than blue tint they look exactly alike. The tinted blue sole actually look good wit the blue tint of the shoe.

Give it a few years, the definition on the Foams is gonna be like it was on the retro Flights - damn near non-existent.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by B ville Famous

^^^
I KNEW IT!!!! I was kinda freaking out cuz i though my 09 DS pair was starting to yellow out already.

ive only worn them 3 times 2
frown.gif

this is a bad pic, but my sole looks just like urs so i dont think u should be so sad.

maybe the blue tint on the sole will help with the yellowing? if thats the case i will def buy the 2010 pair.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Will these hit Eastbay?
We are not expecting any shipments in for the Nike Foamposite Eggplants at this time.  If any new information comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray
yo if you say son's name he appears like batman
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i like this guy.

Eastbay is forward thinking by having reps as NTers.
smokin.gif

again maybe its just me ... but both these dudes said these were both the 2010 eggplants. But they look like they from 2 diff molds.
i circled what im talkin about ... IDK ...

So since people have these in already how is the sizing? Are they running smaller or larger than usual?

Back
Top Bottom