Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Damn @ all the foams I'll ****...man the white joints are too clean gotta bust em this summer ya dig

My local Niketown isn't getting these... :smh: There goes my go-to plan. 7 Foot Lockers in the area are getting them though, all of which I am entering the raffle at. I'll be damned if I don't get it.

I don't know why all the hate. All white kicks are a summer time go to colorway. I think dudes that usually cop foams like the fruity colors they usually come in. I'll take all black or all white any day over pink and purple

Pre orders for these are going for $350+ on ebay. These shoes are not worth the $$ in my opinion, Id rather spend the $350 on the Suns colorway. then again its not my money, just my opinion.

haven't seen these in person. i don't like them, but i will cop a pair just bc i cop all foam ones regardless. they will be added to the collection. >D

I won't be able to keep these clean!
tongue.gif

I don't know why all the hate. All white kicks are a summer time go to colorway. I think dudes that usually cop foams like the fruity colors they usually come in. I'll take all black or all white any day over pink and purple
Amen to that

Quick ???? Is the eyelets leather??? Some pics it looks leather and others it doesn't. If its not ill cop and have it dyed black with blue accents

Og home :smokin

Quick ???? Is the eyelets leather??? Some pics it looks leather and others it doesn't. If its not ill cop and have it dyed black with blue accents

Og home :smokin
not sure how that will turn out considering the mesh tongue is still white, which will turn yellow, then brown eventually. :x

u dying the tongue too?? :nerd:

Pre orders for these are going for $350+ on ebay. These shoes are not worth the $$ in my opinion, Id rather spend the $350 on the Suns colorway. then again its not my money, just my opinion.
the whites are nice but i gotta agree the SUNS are a must cop ! love mine much much sicker shoe and witn patience the suns can be got for 260 on e-bay

murphys law says because i like these at the last minute everybody is gonna like them. so even tho all yawl say "pass" im sure they'll be hard to get

Back
Top Bottom