Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Oh ****, I remember one thing about buying from Portland: tax free... :pimp:

Yep with the cost if gas there and back it will probably be CHEAPER to get them on eBay.
thats what i do ! gas for my ride would be 60.00 or so right there lol now i got hook ups with both sb dealers in town NOBODY wants em : [  gotta get a connect for kix that aint corny !

might be slightly harder to keep them clean but its hard to keep a white shoe clean period, but solid white doesn't quite yellow as much as clear does
video_image-091419.jpg

they look dirty already.....

when they yellow da tongue and liner will be WILD dingy and gross, da soles will be piss...

mj-jordan-11-columbia-pe.jpg

a21c7__ebay-og-jordan-stash-signed-columbia-xi-1.jpg

the royal and white duncans (foamposite max) had issues with the inner booty tongue area getting dirty also. wasnt a good look.

Had em in my hand yesterday.. the laces look slightly yellowed already.. and the sole wasnt really icy blue... the white foamposite material looked amazing though

Last edited:
These all White Foam are pretty clean, but do anyone think they going to last long, I mean say "White"... I wonder how soon to they yellow?

i'm not worried about these yellowing, if they start yellowing i'll just paint them white all over again

Back
Top Bottom