Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Not for me, not my style.  These shoes look mighty clean tho.  My main problem with them, as with most all white shoes, is that they won't be staying clean for too long after just a few wears, no matter how hard you try.  Pass for me, good luck to those who want them without paying reseller prices!

hope yall dont seriously believe this yellowing is standard...
they are signed by MJ so im willing to bet those were out on display for ages. its no secret that florescent bulbs do damage to kicks
and the white foams are not white patent leather, this is a completely different material.
yes, the sole will yellow. no, the upper will not.
sleep if you want, but i cant wait for clear weather to rock these with some shorts!
I personally like these shoes and have been following this thread to see what people say about the wear on them. I have to say this comment has reassured my position to cop.

and yes, the upper mesh can clearly get dingy very easily, which is why i am very selective when i will be wearing these.
avoid wearing them with pants so the dyes dont transfer
avoid wearing them in dirty or dusty environments
and naturally, avoid wearing them in poor weather conditions.

These will not be limited. Check the Footlocker Launch Locator...they will be everywhere. Still won't be an easy cop.

My people's was gonna give them to me last Thursday at his store for $280. They really do look clean in person. Take my chances for retail prices tho.

Still on the fence. I like them but I'm going to be nervous wearing them. Def going to try and cop and then figure it out from there

People keep talking about not buying white shoes because they might get dirty, don't know what kind of life you guys are living but my white shoes stay white.

I drive everywhere and don't have to do much walking outdoors if I don't want to, plus I've never been able to scuff a pair of foams. Sure the white suede upper is going to get dirty but I'm sure some Jason Markk will keep them clean.

People keep talking about not buying white shoes because they might get dirty, don't know what kind of life you guys are living but my white shoes stay white.

I drive everywhere and don't have to do much walking outdoors if I don't want to, plus I've never been able to scuff a pair of foams. Sure the white suede upper is going to get dirty but I'm sure some Jason Markk will keep them clean.

people are saying the white will yellow over time which is true.
there is no white suede upper. thats leather actually.

the white booty will be painful to clean tho.

people are saying the white will yellow over time which is true.
there is no white suede upper. thats leather actually.

the white booty will be painful to clean tho.

If the upper is leather and not suede well then what are people whining about.
These will be like any other pair of foams, almost indestructible.
Soles will yellow over time, but we are talking about 1-3yrs down the line.

If the upper is leather and not suede well then what are people whining about.
These will be like any other pair of foams, almost indestructible.
Soles will yellow over time, but we are talking about 1-3yrs down the line.

well, the white sock liner will get dingy to go along with the yellowed soles. yes, they will be indestructible but that doesnt mean they will age well.

the yellowing over the soles will be more obvious and ugly since there is no other color contrast to take away from the soles.

edit: also foams used to be a shoe that people could just throw on and roll out. with these, people have to clean them up a lot. probably just hard on a lot of people to adjust to that in their mind. foams = tanks = beaters but still good looking.

Last edited:
caught me in a good mood and with a few minutes to kill LOL

here ya go .. personally not keeping a pair not something i like
Thanks for the pictures.  Easy cop...  Instead of white AF 1s ill cop these as my whtie shoe for the spring/summer.. Dont care if they get dirty.. If i can keep a pair of white 1 clean for a couple years im sure i can do the same for these...

^^^ you are probably right but hey, its a matter of preference. id like to get on the 160 payroll so i can do the same :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom