Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

With that being said I'm going to try to cop to dye the soles and switch out laces maybe, we'll see where it goes...

Better in person imo

glasses.gif
they nice 

I don't know how I feel about the foam part being shiny. It would probably be too boring if it was matte but I don't like anything too shiny

they look dirty already.....

when they yellow da tongue and liner will be WILD dingy and gross, da soles will be piss...

mj-jordan-11-columbia-pe.jpg
a21c7__ebay-og-jordan-stash-signed-columbia-xi-1.jpg

LOL dudes act like these will turn like that in a few months :smh:. That takes YEARS to turn like that. You can slow down the process and on top of that, not even the same material.

If you want them, get them. Just wipe me down after every wear and take good care.

i'm definitely going to try and cop online.  if they are junk in person i can always sell or return them

i'll cop from the outlets in a few months and make caro foam ones :pimp:
Doubt these will hit outlets in large numbers. Electrolimes metallic reds stealths pines gym greens haven't hit in large numbers. Just scattered and no phone orders that I've heard of yet.

@victorious good lookin on the info 
LOL dudes act like these will turn like that in a few months
mean.gif
. That takes YEARS to turn like that. You can slow down the process and on top of that, not even the same material.

If you want them, get them. Just wipe me down after every wear and take good care.
so just keepin em clean wit soap/water will keep them icy?

I don't know how I feel about the foam part being shiny. It would probably be too boring if it was matte but I don't like anything too shiny

i feel the same way but wondered if rubbing some alcohol or acetone on the foam would help bring down the shine for a matte finish. only one way to find out...

Saw these in person today.... Meh. Too glossy. If they were matte finished they would look much better. Local spot selling them for $400 smh

My girl getting these as a bday present sense I'm in school and don't get to enjoy the 4day Easter holiday, looks like good Friday can turn out to b bad friday

liking them better and better gonna be patient and catch em on da bay for 250.00 or so i hope

I'm not camping out. My Niketown (Seattle) isn't getting these, so hopefully the next one down (Portland) will. If that is the case, I'll RSVP down there and buy them out there. RSVPing is always my go-to plan since I have horrible luck with raffles. I just pray to god they don't have a stupid pick-up window like 8 AM - 9 AM or something like that.

There's a couple of footlockers around the Seattle area that will be getting these. Might save you a drive.

Saw these in person today.... Meh. Too glossy. If they were matte finished they would look much better. Local spot selling them for $400 smh
that's what im worried about too.  havent seen them in person but im thinking if they are too glossy i wont like them

I think I might get lucky and snag these. The thirst doesn't seem to be too high. At least not a week out.

i feel the same way but wondered if rubbing some alcohol or acetone on the foam would help bring down the shine for a matte finish. only one way to find out...
Lol you are brave. Im scared to mess with $250 shoes too much. Let me know how it goes

Back
Top Bottom