Lol at ending up at the outlets. These will sell out immediately. Keep dreaming

i got royal's red's sliver foams at outlets

missed on the pinks for $100.00

no dreams for a bright white shoe with a see through sole hitting the outlets

im sure peoples pairs out the box will be piss yellow
you just gotta be at or calling the right outlet at the right time buddy

btw the foams i got from outlets where all a grades

Last edited:
LA is instant sellout as well, but probably because the quantity and stores that actually get foams here is pretty low.

Umm yea....yall should just wait to cop these at outlets. And why cop? They come yellow out the box. Save your money on this release so the people that really want them get it lol

Lots of easter releases on Friday, these foams will sell out like every foam one (besides cough drops) does.

People gonna go crazy for these according to the stores I talked to. I entered 3 raffles today. Got 2 mores to go

Nike needs to stop playing and just drop these already.
imo this is 10x better than the "white outs"
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Definite cop if the upper/sock liner and carbon fiber were black like above. Current iteration is meh...

Last edited:
People gonna go crazy for these according to the stores I talked to. I entered 3 raffles today. Got 2 mores to go
I agree. Theres no chance these are going to be sitting on shelves or at outlets. Once people see these in person, its a no brainer. Cant wait to see all the people who slept on these start complaining on resell prices. If anything its a blank canvas for you to do whatever the **** you want to do with it. As for yellowing, i thought they already came out with something to take care of that. Smh

LOL @ dudes thinking these will head to outlets. Foams have their solid base of beasts regardless of well executed/poorly executed colorways.

I agree. Theres no chance these are going to be sitting on shelves or at outlets. Once people see these in person, its a no brainer. Cant wait to see all the people who slept on these start complaining on resell prices. If anything its a blank canvas for you to do whatever the **** you want to do with it. As for yellowing, i thought they already came out with something to take care of that. Smh
if so whats it called?

lol. so whos doing rsvp sniper. hahaha. you guys better whip up a new program quick. I wonder if NDC fixed their site too. past two releases went right thru. shoe game starting to revolve back to being fair. Its like the area 72 barkleys, ppl hate and talk smack in the beginning and end up coppin talkin about how fire they are in person. I know the term hypebeast gets thrown too loosely but this I think warrants one. Oh yeah, something to contribute....hmmmm....I have slightly wide feet and had to go half size up. ones run slightly narrow even tho they are supposed to fit on the snug side to get the most out of the technology. If I were gonna ball in these id go tts but there are much better shoes for that.

Back
Top Bottom