Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

general release kinda like the "Figther Jets" but with that said don't slept though if really want these
grin.gif
fighter jets was so wack to me
interesting, think these will be as limited as the Phoenix Suns?
one of the stores i got a raffle ticket at said they only got 2 pairs of 13s so i guess they only had 2 FSRs? doubt i'll be lucky there 
indifferent.gif

another store i went to asked me if i was trying to buy them for myself. i was like yea. but if i said no im gonna resell them i dnt think she could refuse me
eyes.gif
...that was weird

^^lol that's a new one. I doubt anyone is going to say "No I'm a dbag so I'm going to buy as many as I can and sell them on craigslist"

i'm pretty sure these will be much closer to suns foams numbers than fighter jets, but it's all just speculation at this point so we will all soon see.

i got these sitting in the DC area. fighter jets sat. so will these, limited or not. should be a very easy cop for those who want. i cant bring myself to get these.

I thought Fighter jets sold well. Weren't they were just mass produced that just made them feel like they were sitting. Idk I haven't been up to DC in a while.

I feel like more people are going for the Easter Pack than these.

They will sell out online pretty quick because it's a foam. I don't think these are the most terrible foams.

Anyone else grab these before the release tomorrow? I'd love to see more pics, specifically on foot pics

i got these sitting in the DC area. fighter jets sat. so will these, limited or not. should be a very easy cop for those who want. i cant bring myself to get these.
Think they gonna be sun numbers also and everyone is going to want these last min , nd im pretty sure they dont wanna make as much as the fighter jets so they could yellow

Feeling better and better about this release. One day out and we haven't had any significant page jumps....yet. I'm a sucker for all white kicks so this is an easy choice. I just hope the water stays way below thirst level lol

Can anyone post a link to the timer i can't find it on footlocker or eastbay or nike.

Last edited:
Is anyone actually copping these to rock stock, or have plans to customize the living **** out of these bad boys? I just want a pair so it can be customized with whatever sole,foam color, mesh color I want. Best Canvas foams to date!

nice clean foams but im still undecided on these. all of my local footlockers are dropping these so theyll probly sit.

Back
Top Bottom