Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Oh ok, cause they told me someone just returned them and thats why they were sitting there. But yet, I cant return them
eyes.gif

Not that I would cause I could flip them. But after trying them on, I like
happy.gif

They will be dirty in one day of wear
ohwell.gif

It must have been an employee or something, Or some sort of exception. The manager at FA here told me in rare cases they will do an exchange but they're not supposed to take returns on these. I tried to return this exact shoe, lol. I think it's BS that you can't return to the store. I can see why though. People could just get a fake and put it in the box and get a free pair of foams. But they should have someone that knows the difference

^They don't accept returns to prevent resellers who can't sell the shoes to try to return them.

That makes sense but eventually a reseller will b able to sell them, maybe not for what they had planned but they sell

Last edited:
Because I think a $45 discounted DS shoe was worth copping and if I never wear them then and only then will I flip them for more than I paid for, for sure. 
And BTW, saying plenty of people got them cheaper with no pictures, receipts or evidence is not showing me anything. What did you get them for, did you even cop them or are you just trolling?
alien.gif

I'm not trolling. I'm just telling you the business. You acting like you got some major come-up for a resell flip. People who make real money reselling have relationships with stores and get entire size runs well below retail straight from the store managers. There are lots of those people out there. I'm not one though.

And, did I cop? Hell no. 225 or whatever for these pieces of garbage? I never said I copped, let alone the price at which I copped. You asked a question - did people get these cheaper? I provided an answer - yes, lots of them.

You know who is trolling, though? Nike. Nike been trolling y'all with almost every non-retro foam release since the 2009 Eggplants.

Last edited:
I'm not trolling. I'm just telling you the business. You acting like you got some major come-up for a resell flip. People who make real money reselling have relationships with stores and get entire size runs well below retail straight from the store managers. There are lots of those people out there. I'm not one though.

And, did I cop? Hell no. 225 or whatever for these pieces of garbage? I never said I copped, let alone the price at which I copped. You asked a question - did people get these cheaper? I provided an answer - yes, lots of them.

You know who is trolling, though? Nike. Nike been trolling y'all with almost every non-retro foam release since the 2009 Eggplants.
JUST THE FACT THAT YOU CALLED THESE SHOES GARBAGE MAKES YOU A HATER

A HATER IS SOMEONE WHO DISLIKES SOMETHING BECAUSE HE CANT HAVE IT. IS 225 TOO MUCH HATER?

BYE HATER!

Does anyone know if foamposites are good for hooping since I rarely see anyone playing in them. Not sure if its the price tag or the fact they suck to play ball in.

I dont want to buy a pair and get caught off guard

tumblr_m87jqpQ0Ao1r8cvzdo1_400.gif

JUST THE FACT THAT YOU CALLED THESE SHOES GARBAGE MAKES YOU A HATER
A HATER IS SOMEONE WHO DISLIKES SOMETHING BECAUSE HE CANT HAVE IT. IS 225 TOO MUCH HATER?
BYE HATER!

You must be new here.

Also, stop yelling.

I don't WANT these. There's a difference between not being able to afford something and not thinking it's worth the money. I called them garbage because they are! Since the first Eggplant foam in 2009, MOST of the Foam drops have been garbage.

I'm not going to get into an internet sneaker battle with anybody here, just trust that I can pull out many different individual pairs that will shut down your entire collection.

Good luck on your amazing re-sell flip. Don't spend both twenties in one place.

white outs are defenitely not for everybody but imo they are one of nicest and simplest cw for the foam one
ohwell.gif
 nice addition to my growning foam 1 collection
Sick collection u know im jelly. Look how much the whiteouts stand out...brightest foam ever.

Got mine yesterday  they are mad fresh !  foams are not for everybody  a love or hate sneaker  im really happy with em   really cant wait for next ones to drop  oh man we need the weather to break !  that should stop alot of the bickering 

i'm new to foams... can somebody please explain the main difference between pros and ones?
The soles are different. I could be wrong but in my experience I feel like Pro's are s bit more cushioned. I could just be crazy though.

Back
Top Bottom