Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Does anyone know if foamposites are good for hooping since I rarely see anyone playing in them. Not sure if its the price tag or the fact they suck to play ball in.

I dont want to buy a pair and get caught off guard

tumblr_m87jqpQ0Ao1r8cvzdo1_400.gif
roll.gif

You must be new here.

Also, stop yelling.

I don't WANT these. There's a difference between not being able to afford something and not thinking it's worth the money. I called them garbage because they are! Since the first Eggplant foam in 2009, MOST of the Foam drops have been garbage.

I'm not going to get into an internet sneaker battle with anybody here, just trust that I can pull out many different individual pairs that will shut down your entire collection.

Good luck on your amazing re-sell flip. Don't spend both twenties in one place.
Your opinion about foams is ALL HATE!

Show us one pic of your collection so we old heads can laugh.

I dont need luck, I need positive comments about the sneakers we love.

Peace out Hater

Your opinion about foams is ALL HATE!
Show us one pic of your collection so we old heads can laugh.
I dont need luck, I need positive comments about the sneakers we love.
Peace out Hater

Old heads?

With your March 2013 join date and having only posted about these and the Suns Foams?

I'm quite certain I have many kicks that are older than you.

Last edited:
Foam, why do you think BIP is a hater? he simply said that he doesn't like the shoe. Thats not hating

You want to see his collection? Go into sneaker showcase and go into the AF1 thread or even his collection thread (I think you made one didn't you BIP?) He's been around the block once or twice you can say...

He isn't a hater... You're not exactly making any friends this past month either

BIP's been hating on me since he knew I owned more than 2 pairs of foams. Changing his name to BipTheHater should be in his future.

BIP's been hating on me since he knew I owned more than 2 pairs of foams. Changing his name to BipTheHater should be in his future.

J,

Don't encourage these kids. This dude isn't perceptive enough to distinguish between a good natured jab (which I'm more than receptive to) and downright delusion.

I only take exception to the word "hater." Hater implies jealousy. Seriously, anybody who knows anything about my tastes and collection knows that I have absolutely no reason to "hate on" some dude flossing a pair of mediocre new release Foams

I DISLIKE the shoe. I DISLIKE most of the Foam releases of the past 4 years. I DISLIKE people who are eager to high post completely average nonsense.

That's not "hating on" anybody, that's just an SMH-fest.

We may have some differing opinions about certain shoes, but I've never called you out on anything serious. I have nothing but respect for you in this shoe hobby, and you know that. This post is going to make this kid think you and he are alike in some way.

Last edited:
sorry BIP. saw my window to take a jab and took it.

side effects of being bored at work FTW!

J,

Don't encourage these kids. This dude isn't perceptive enough to distinguish between a good natured jab (which I'm more than receptive to) and downright delusion.

I only take exception to the word "hater." Hater implies jealousy. Seriously, anybody who knows anything about my tastes and collection knows that I have absolutely no reason to "hate on" some dude flossing a pair of mediocre new release Foams

I DISLIKE the shoe. I DISLIKE most of the Foam releases of the past 4 years. I DISLIKE people who are eager to high post completely average nonsense.

That's not "hating on" anybody, that's just an SMH-fest.

We may have some differing opinions about certain shoes, but I've never called you out on anything serious. I have nothing but respect for you in this shoe hobby, and you know that. This post is going to make this kid think you and he are alike in some way.

First you were calling foams GARBAGE
Now you just DISLIKE them
Stop changing your opinion to not sound like a hater
I see you have some followers here, so cute
NT is not the only forum I've been on. Yes I'm new here but only to read and share the love
PEACE

followers... HA

Hey BIP aka foam hater, post your Anthracites
Hey BIP aka your daddy

Are you really calling out BIP's name?

Let him comment on his own Follower.

I wear Anthracites to work daily 

I'll post a pic if you think I'm lying since the BIP crew doesnt believe me
roll.gif

Smdh, are we really arguing over a shoe? Like who cares if u like the shoe or he hates the shoe, the thing is we are all human with the great ability to think therefore form our own opinion on what we do and dont like. At the end of the day they're just shoes.....that he didnt even step on or scuff while u were wearing them, like 'em wearing proud, hate'em so be it let the world know to ur hearts content, at the end of the day a shoe is made great based on likes and dislikes

wouldnt say they are sitting on jj considering they werent on there earlier today. means they put back unsold stock whether it was a return, pairs still in stores, or whatever other reason.
ment those pairs are just up with no one grabbing them looks like someone grabbed the 9.5 just now

Didn't sit long, they are sold out. Y'all can say what you want about these "sitting" but they definitely sold out at stores. Resellers just aren't having the best of luck

Didn't sit long, they are sold out. Y'all can say what you want about these "sitting" but they definitely sold out at stores. Resellers just aren't having the best of luck

they were kinda around in bmore. its a lot of hate on them. then again, its a lot of hate on a lot of shoes now.

Anyone here grab a pair or was it all lurks?
i didnt but im sure lurkers or lurking members might have got them.

Back
Top Bottom