Nike Foamposite Pro Silver/Black

^
Exactly! These were all over stores back when they released like 3 years ago. I don't remember who I sold mine to though. I can't believe these arereleasing again.

^^This is 2008, nike hasn't siced us in ages. I wouldn't be surprised to see Peapod Foams by christmas.

^lmao @ peapod

hopefully these stick around for a week or two, gotta save money for the beach this weekend, and i dont get paid again for two weeks, so if i get em i do if idont i dont, ill prolly just make a trip to one of my slept on spots n pray they still have my size by 2 weeks, butif i cant buy em for retail then forget em,still got my 05 pair lookin sexy

i know i copped mine from cinderellas in baltimore and i know sportsmart is supposed to be gettin them today or tomorrow.

Cmonwealth will have these pretty soon seeing that they just released. We will put the word out upon arrival.

Glad I scooped an '05 pair up a few months back...what's retail on these anyway?

grin.gif

What makes ya'll think these will sell out, when they were on sale for $99 at a few different locations when they first dropped? Don't jump the gun soearly people ...

They might have been on sale in Richmond and the 757, but NOT HERE IN the DC AREA (sorry folks, I HATE the DMV moniker)... They sold out in less than a week...I'm pretty sure History WILL repeat itself...

^
Save that $30 and wait 3-7 days for the rest of the stores at that location...

They tryna get that Heights dope boy money...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by PatGelado

Noone seems to know the name of the place in Silver Spring. Wheaton mall has them??

No to wheaton. But I swore a youngin had them on at mickey d's across from SS metro.

City Place?

sports zone said they will get there shipments mid week.

i think im gonna wait until next friday to cop my pair

Back
Top Bottom