Nike Foamposite Pro Silver/Black

early to mid may release.

and theyre gonna be quick strikes, like the dooms, and EXPECT these to sell out like the first released silver/black's, i had to drive an hour to get mydamn pair cuz i woke up to late, maybe this time theyll send the DMV more pairs !

^^^ That sucks I remember I went to DTLR Wheaton PLaza at like 7pm and got mine didn't even know they were comin out that day until I got there

They got pics n the nike retro forum. They've hit NJ and BK NY already so they should be hittin the DMV by this weekend and next week

I would not mind a pair.

34qn1c8.jpg

now the issue here is....

at what point do you wait for it to go on sale...

hmmmmmmmm.

^ Will these stick around that long? Wasn't here for the last release but to my understanding they didnt remain in the stores for too long.

Originally Posted by iCan

now the issue here is....

at what point do you wait for it to go on sale...

hmmmmmmmm.

smh.gif
@ you for even thinking such nonsense....

Reccession or not these are gon' blowout.....

I heard that a spot n Silver Spring has these. Anybody know the name of it? I'm not to familiar with Maryland like that.

Originally Posted by PatGelado

Noone seems to know the name of the place in Silver Spring. Wheaton mall has them??

No to wheaton. But I swore a youngin had them on at mickey d's across from SS metro.

i need a pair of these in my life, I missed out on the release in 05, and i've been kicking myself for not being up on things back then. But I don'twant to see these disappear so quickly like last time

chris paul to tyson chandler on these LOL! yall can have em.....besides didnt they just drop like 2 years ago? *%+?

Back
Top Bottom