Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

YOU GUYS ARE UP TO TEN!!!!
glasses.gif

WE HAVE A RACE!

Last edited by a moderator:

SO should I just put foamposite in the search box then hit search at 8am?
Each shoe has its own style code and also there are some links earlier that someone posted but honestly I would try nike's twitter account for the link because for the blue suede lebron 11 I was refreshing the style code link and it glitched and did not let me in until about 20 seconds after which by the time I was in they had all gone. Seems like nike "turns on" the stlye code or shoes right at 8 which messes it up from what I have heard at least. I may be wrong though just trying to help fellow NT's out 
pimp.gif

SMH

Gotta call yesterday from footlocker saying I was good, today get call saying was a mistake.. it was an employee's pair. -__-

Welp, NDC it is. wish me luck
eyes.gif

And no calls today from raffles either
mean.gif
#feelsbatman
That's craazzy, sorry to hear that man. I'm almost 100% the raffle at my local HOH was rigged for employees and their friends. It's Sad, they'll be on IG with their 6 pairs a piece tomorrow smh. NDC or bust for me 
indifferent.gif

Lol they goin crazy in sf but all you realize 2 other shoes are releasing And that's why the big lines!

Lol they goin crazy in sf but all you realize 2 other shoes are releasing And that's why the big lines!

yea but the bay is tough, expensive place to live, a lot of those folks need to resell to keep flossin lol.

on that note, does NTSF only let you pick out one of the big releases? or they let you cop one of each?

Back
Top Bottom