Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Just came from Tysons Corner. Hundred's of people in line. Most of which are kids with parents and dudes with their girlfriends buying extra pairs. SMH what this has came to. NDC or bust

Dang I was about to head out there. Might try ballston commons

Wa already there too bruh. They only got 6 pairs and theres already 6 people there. Guess we live right around each other. Don't go to Bailey's Crossroads either.

Pentagon City said they were doing a raffle online but I heard it might be FCFS. Dude from Footlocker at Landmark Mall told me they got a lot of pairs there but I don't know how sure he was

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Last edited:

Wa already there too bruh. They only got 6 pairs and theres already 6 people there. Guess we live right around each other. Don't go to Bailey's Crossroads either.

Pentagon City said they were doing a raffle online but I heard it might be FCFS. Dude from Footlocker at Landmark Mall told me they got a lot of pairs there but I don't know how sure he was

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
6 pairs of each size or just 6 pairs altogether? Managers are so shady.

Yall might as well go back home and try on all of these sites that are getting them.

6 pairs of each size or just 6 pairs altogether? Managers are so shady.

6 pairs total. This spot never gets anything so I guess Nike blessed them with a few pairs this time. I know tho man, so hard to get a real straight answer out of anybody. Could have easily been lying to my face

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
yea i actually went to pentagon city on tuesday and they said they were doing FCFS and landmark opens at 9. being that its in the mall i could finagle my way in lol. idk if i wanna go up there or way another 25 mins for NDC

yea i actually went to pentagon city on tuesday and they said they were doing FCFS and landmark opens at 9. being that its in the mall i could finagle my way in lol. idk if i wanna go up there or way another 25 mins for NDC

If we strike out on NDC let's run up there bruh haha

Entered a raffle told me they didn't know if they would have a size 15 or not. Put me down for a 13. Won the raffle and they still didn't know. Wake up to a message saying they got my size 15! Still up to see the madness...Thanks HOH LA!

My HOH has a stack of guaranteed tickets ..they might even sit out here for a day or two...heres the funny thing, over 200 people showed up and everybody got their size in both stores (FTA and FTL)

man nike knew that they were doing. mass produce a popular shoe in a decent cw at 250 a pop. money in the bank

the promo code for the free 2 day ship on ndc, still work ?
what is it and ill let you know 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom