Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

woooooooow 
mad.gif

checkout frozen on mobile and got an error at checkout on ipad saying i lost my spot in line wtf man 

How do you find them prior then? I search the product code, foam, foamposite, foamposite pro, hell I even went to the new release page. Nothing at all! Teach me your ways!!
Product code. It only went live like 10 seconds or so before 8. If anything, I got the tweet alert before the product finally loaded anyways.

whew lucked out...made payment right as it crashed..got confirmation email.

people be patient, this is like TIFF RELEASE. stay on it!

BOOM! And Nike is timed out. LMAO

Im glad I was able to score a pair on JJ. First time I ever tried off of there and I'm glad. Good luck to everyone else 

had these in my cart in damn near seconds. comp still said 8am. its 816 and cant check out still. page refreshed finally and 0 in cart. smh

smh finally in line 10 mins late, booted out due to connection error... laggy site errors cant even atc

How do you find them prior then? I search the product code, foam, foamposite, foamposite pro, hell I even went to the new release page. Nothing at all! Teach me your ways!!
i just search for foamposite. then started filtering. Men, newest, etc. BOOM 1st one on the page

ndc going down the toilet. usually im screwed to wait in line, but got these in my cart right away. now dealing with errors and site down is so much worse. hopefully my pair will still be in my cart in an hour. not gonna bother staring at my screen not load for much longer...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom