Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

i tried to get a pair but dudes was straight up stabbing dudes for these in bk...and im not about that life lol

i cant speak for torontostar, but they do preorders in canada at chain stores like FTL and champs.. I know they were allowing it a few yrs ago
i dont think they do it at FTL anymore, im still trying to find good online retails and sneaker shops in canada though

He probably in Canada judging from his username so maybe the demand for Foams isn't like how it is in the U.S. but I could be wrong.

Either way where did you preorder @torontostar

But for $300 that's good... unless it's $300 just to hold it and then when you pick them up you pay for the kicks.

They do that at a lot in Queens... my man got caught like that because they charged him like $200 to hold some sneaker and he thought that was all he had to pay, but that was just to hold the kicks and when he went to pick them up they said he had to pay the price of the sneaker and buy an article of clothing from Jordan Brand to get the sneakers for retail or he would be upcharged for the article of clothing if he buys the sneaker alone.

Sure enough he started making a deal out of it and they deaded him on his preorder money and they had some big dudes roll through looking like bouncers he said I guess in case he got too out of line and needed a can of act right. They gave him until 2 PM that afternoon to buy the kicks or else they sell it off to someone else.

He was beyond tight and still plotting to this day :lol: because they jerked him out of that $200 and then another $50 because when he went to pick up the kicks that morning he was trying to buy a fitted I think too and because he started to act a mess they told him to leave the store with the bouncer goons and they kept that too :lol: :smh:

damn what store in queens in this? that doesnt even sound legal

I don't know the exact store because when we would ask him he would get tight and then say things like they're going to get theirs and if I tell you N's then when things happen someone might snitch.

I mean I would be salty as hell too, but I told him just let it be and forget about it... he just gets more tight when you tell him to forget it talking about it's not the money it's the principle and how they made him look... told dude he's willing to catch a charge over something from a year ago he's crazy lol.

I don't think it's Moe's so could be one of those other spots in the Coliseum or one of the nicer ones actually on the ave or it could be one of those on the Coliseum block... I'm not into sneaker anymore so I don't know all the spots over there like that anymore.

Also, since like 06 when they released all of the AJ5's that year is when a lot of spots in NYC started doing the you have to buy Jordan Brand clothing to get the sneakers and some would even try to beat you over the head to buy Jordan Brand clothing and the kicks you're buying isn't even AJ's but people on here who own stores says that they have to sell the clothes to keep the contract or something like that and I don't think it's illegal to do so because no store has got in trouble for it and even if you complain to Nike they're not going to be mad at stores trying to move their product in whichever way possible.

If you're talking about it illegal being to keep his money maybe but I think they might have gave it back if he didn't start acting up. In the end it didn't make sense though because if he would have took the money and try to go buy the kicks at another store it would be the same or more because every store around their upcharges on every sneaker they can unless it's a chain like Footlocker or something.

Every time I try use to try to ask him about it our other friends would crack jokes on him about it and he would get tight to the point he look like he was ready to fight dudes lol but I never cracked on him because store used to pull these antics on me too. I remember they tried to get me to buy this matching jacket with the OG DMP package if I wanted the package :smh: seeing how much the DMP package is going for these days I would have took that sh.. no hesitation if I would have only knew. So that's why I feel bad for him about it and understand why he feels that way... our other friends that would buy kicks the price wasn't an issue for them it was all dirty easy money so they don't care. They would have stores holding them whatever because they knew they would pay whatever... that's how it goes what can you do... it's business.

yea I was talking about the money part..because thats total BS they cant keep your money. Also if theres no story policy sign or on the receipt regarding holds then its definitely illegal.and as far as the goons go, I doubt they woulda put hands on him then they woulda gotten arrested and a law suit. If I was your boy I woulda stood right there and called the police; I also would have lodged a report with bwtter business bureau. people need to know their rights as consumers

LIKE SOMEONE ELSE… I TOO SAW THESE ON FORDHAM ROAD AND DIDNT EVEN ASK FOR THE PRICE… THEY TEND TO THINK THEY HAVE A CAR ON A SNEAKER SHELF… BTW, I WAS NOT THAT IMPRESSED. THEY LOOK EXACTLY AS SHOWN IN PICS… CARBON FIBER SEEMED NON EXISTENT FROM WHERE I STOOD AND THESE DONT SEEM WORTH ANYTHING 100 OVER RETAIL FROM A RESELLING (OR REBUYING) PERSPECTIVE…

WITH THAT BEING SAID.. IF I CANT GET THESE AT A "REASONABLE PRICE" HAVE FUN…

View media item 772321
Prices in fordham: 1200 in 2 stores, 1000 in another. The 1000 store only had one pair left. One of the 1200 stores had a guy buy 3 pairs lol. Im cool with one of the store owners, and he told me these will be limited. He couldnt get a FSR.

SA is notorious for outrageous early heat for outrage out prices but offered me 2000 for my champ pacl.come on simmie!

His prices cray b/c its a sample connect. The shoes that he gets super early are on consignment so he really has no choice but to rape if that is what the supplier wants. I dont mind it one bit; there is no gun pointed to my head forcing me to cop

It's not consignment...I know SA...The one at the mall is the most notorious.then u can't even determine if they authentic.

NO REASON FOR THESE TO BE ANYTHING NEAR 1000….NONE… YEEZY COLORS OR NOT…

Now when has Kanye ever worn a foamposite.

This was nike's response to ye calling them out in the sway interview.

Foams are so weak to me, and I'm in Maryland so it shames me to admit this. Yeezy, supremes, spidermans...this was a hood shoe now it's full blown hypebeast.

D
Now when has Kanye ever worn a foamposite.

This was nike's response to ye calling them out in the sway interview.

Foams are so weak to me, and I'm in Maryland so it shames me to admit this. Yeezy, supremes, spidermans...this was a hood shoe now it's full blown hypebeast.

Def a hood shoe lol. Only cop if ya pockets was deep bcuz they are 225+

Last edited:
He probably in Canada judging from his username so maybe the demand for Foams isn't like how it is in the U.S. but I could be wrong.

But for $300 that's good... unless it's $300 just to hold it and then when you pick them up you pay for the kicks.

They do that at a lot in Queens... my man got caught like that because they charged him like $200 to hold some sneaker and he thought that was all he had to pay, but that was just to hold the kicks and when he went to pick them up they said he had to pay the price of the sneaker and buy an article of clothing from Jordan Brand to get the sneakers for retail or he would be upcharged for the article of clothing if he buys the sneaker alone.

Sure enough he started making a deal out of it and they deaded him on his preorder money and they had some big dudes roll through looking like bouncers he said I guess in case he got too out of line and needed a can of act right. They gave him until 2 PM that afternoon to buy the kicks or else they sell it off to someone else.

He was beyond tight and still plotting to this day :lol: because they jerked him out of that $200 and then another $50 because when he went to pick up the kicks that morning he was trying to buy a fitted I think too and because he started to act a mess they told him to leave the store with the bouncer goons and they kept that too :lol: :smh:

This happened in Jamaica ave ?

This happened in Jamaica ave ?

160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep

Yeah this happened from some spot on Jamaica Ave a couple of years ago I believe.

Again I don't think the store intended to keep his money, but he started causing a ruckus and acting a mess because they tried to pull the wool over his eyes in his words lol and I guess that's why it ended up like that.

The store is probably not even owned by the same people anymore I don't think... I wouldn't know though because I'm pretty much done with kicks except maybe a few here and there.

Those bastards on Jamaica Ave are the same like the slime balls in Fulton though always over charging out the hell of high demand kicks or trying to make you buy other products to even buys the kicks in the first place.

:smh:

yea I was talking about the money part..because thats total BS they cant keep your money. Also if theres no story policy sign or on the receipt regarding holds then its definitely illegal.and as far as the goons go, I doubt they woulda put hands on him then they woulda gotten arrested and a law suit. If I was your boy I woulda stood right there and called the police; I also would have lodged a report with bwtter business bureau. people need to know their rights as consumers

I don't think they intended to keep his money it's probably because he started acting up and the owner I think he said threatened to call the cops or involve authorities.

I don't forget though because it's been so long and he doesn't like talking about it.

I don't think they intended to keep his money it's probably because he started acting up and the owner I think he said threatened to call the cops or involve authorities.

I don't forget though because it's been so long and he doesn't like talking about it.

I never heard of that happening at the Ave, but I do know they over charge like a ************. That the best place to buy sneaker if you're willing to over pay. I love how the Ave has this store that sells fake kicks and been going out of business for the last 10 years. on a other note if you like to buy hats the is the place.

those prices are disgusting. I'll be camped at my PC like usual. Unless I can grab them in-store somehow. I cant do the lines outside anymore. Its ridiculous. I like the color setup though.

i wish it wasnt glossy 
mean.gif

Damn these are really nice. Might be my first pair of foams since the last pearls to drop lol

Back
Top Bottom