Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Lol this guy hahhaha. You cant sell in here boss.
Looks to me like he just did 
laugh.gif
  #gangsta #trilla #nodambzgiven

Last edited:
Nobody wanna do the leg work... Everyone just wanna complain about not copping and resellers...

it aint like that but you gotta admit IF these resellers and grandmas aint buying more than 1 pair with their bots to resell, where would those pairs go? you want them to profit? ebay will be lit up with them, dudes are checking multiple websites, this is the same bull supply demand economics determines price stuff so people are gonna unfortunately profit cause they greedy right?

Last edited by a moderator:
That fools gotta get the 300 posts like everyone else. I've been a member since 06 and still can't sell anything. Getting to 300 has been a killer

Nobody wanna do the leg work... Everyone just wanna complain about not copping and resellers...

it aint like that but you gotta admit IF these resellers and grandmas aint buying more than 1 pair with their bots to resell, where would those pairs go? you want them to profit? ebay will be lit up with them, dudes are checking multiple websites, this is the same bull supply demand economics determines price stuff so people are gonna unfortunately profit cause they greedy right?

I'm just saying people in the MD and NY area in here needed to really get off their butts and go to the stores. Its obvious pairs were around at noon or so at some spots. The play by play update requests will leave you shoeless.

What can i say I gotta make em count. Every few months i get back on and try to contribute but getting a masters degree just doesn't allow for the time

I'm just saying people in the MD and NY area in here needed to really get off their butts and go to the stores. Its obvious pairs were around at noon or so at some spots. The play by play update requests will leave you shoeless.

Thats what ive been saying... Kids want everything handed to them...

:lol: yea thats the prob i stay in the crib, dont have much luck hopping place 2 place in nyc, by the time im usuallly there i got nada

Last edited by a moderator:
well guys..if anyone is in baltimore, check out monument street and owings mills mall. Afaik they have size 11 and down.

just picked up my pair, i was surprised FTL actually took my -$15 platinum rewards with them
smile.gif

Got mine at HoH Fresno this afternnon (raffle). There was a bunch of dudes tryin to buy the snakeskin 11's lol
Shoes look good, my pair smelled and was kind of oily or something. Wiped em off when i got home. Look great, that solar red/pink/whaetver they called it really pops.

Got mine at HoH Fresno this afternnon (raffle). There was a bunch of dudes tryin to buy the snakeskin 11's lol
Shoes look good, my pair smelled and was kind of oily or something. Wiped em off when i got home. Look great, that solar red/pink/whaetver they called it really pops.

Yea, that nail polish smell was terrible I just let em sit out and they smell normal now.

thats where i just got mine lol

Back
Top Bottom