Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

NY NTers was it true HoH in harlem had close to 1k pair? buddy of mine said he went and scooped a pair 330pm

Would you guys say $360 shipped is a good price or should I wait until I get screwed again on ndc

I paid that twice actually. I have 2 pairs coming in from different vendors, both charged me that same price.

I don't see these getting cheaper than that, in deadstock condition. living in nyc, After taxes and shipping added to the retail price, $360 is about $80 more. I'm ok with that. I really like these.

Never pay reseller's prices the day of the release. Give it some time and you'll get a much better deal. Wait a few weeks and the prices will drop. Also, there's going to be a lot of eBay when Nike ships all of the orders. That's just my opinion though. If you really like the shoes, then go for it.

Thanks appreciate the advice..hope I can do better then $80 over retail. I'll wait it out

This release was so frustrating. I spent an hour and a half trying to check out while NDC crashed. Its ridiculous.... I contacted Nike Customer Support but they did nothing to help people like me who had the shoes in their cart but didnt have them go through. I pressed the "Place Order" button and my order just didnt go through. Whatever what are you gonna do..... im prepared for a random re-release of the Yeezy Foams and AJ 11 Low Snakeskins

anything more than 2 pairs of foamposites is excessive you really have to be trying to beat these things and even then they dont look beat especially a pair that is mostly black.

You can tell they haven't had much good in their lives. I scored a pair but I'm not going to brag or post a pic, we know what they look like.
Yeah I mean that really is pretty low lol. Guys posting 4+ pairs clearly in it for the resell, but they gotta log into NT to give themselves the lil ego boost, hopefully see some salt come out. haha.

You can tell they haven't had much good in their lives. I scored a pair but I'm not going to brag or post a pic, we know what they look like.
Yeah I mean that really is pretty low lol. Guys posting 4+ pairs clearly in it for the resell, but they gotta log into NT to give themselves the lil ego boost, hopefully see some salt come out. haha.
Never understood it myself, bragging always existed but not like this. It used to be about fresh kicks and who could afford them but it's apparent majority of the people here can but just wasn't able too. Just a phase of time where individuals think their life is extended if they have kicks, never really been that serious to me.

Thats what instagram is for
LOL yes that's where the awkward looking dudes roll up a stack of 1s wrapped in a C note and then carefully step into their yeezys, have their friend snap a pic of them, then they carefully remove their yeezys and put them back in the box so they can stay "DS". Once in a while taking them out again so they can post a pic of them then licking the soles of said yeezys.

Back
Top Bottom