Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I've seen multiple pairs of these for sale between $300-$325. Not too bad for anyone that struck out considering my eastbay pairs were $280 after taxes and shipping.
Have u seen what these are doing on Ebay right now? Folks paying $400 left and right for these. If i had missed out yesterday id wait for the restock cause i know they still got tons of these since everything online got shut down yesterday pretty much

Last edited:
Ibposted it last night man, foot locker in time square had 11-11.5-12, and lots of, I was in and out last night no lines! :nerd:

Anyone in Houston know of any pairs in town for retail? Seems like everyone is trying to make a buck in Houston and pairs have dried up. Victim of the cart snub here.

Last edited:
Ibposted it last night man, foot locker in time square had 11-11.5-12, and lots of, I was in and out last night no lines!
nerd.gif
word???

It says review... Not sure what that means. I never checked it before. I always been good with JJ as long as you get order confirmation email. Never had a cancelled order. They ship quick too. Always get my shoes same day I would get em from NDC; wed.

Damn not looking good for me then. My status says "N/A"

Still on the hunt for that sz 11. Did Shoe Palace drop em at all? checked their twitter doesnt seem like they did. 

Back
Top Bottom