Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Yeah $350 is about the average i'm finding for these. Tried to hit up some young cat for $300 but he hasn't got back to me. Re release will be the determining factor if prices drop, predicting a Friday release.

happy belated bro... that ndc package will bring a huge smile to your face...joints are MUCH better in person

thanks bro appreciate it. i have to agree that these look amazing in person, i got my girl the last 7.5 at River Oaks Saturday evening. That glow is ALOT stronger than i thought it was going to be. It's the only shoe ive ever seen where the glow is as intense as the real Yeezys (although my memory may be slightly hazy but i think the Yeezys glow brighter for SLIGHTLY longer, i may be mistaken)

I hate being at the mercy of NDC 
eyes.gif

I'd honestly rather negotiate a price like cold city did than rely on nike.
Stress levels would be better and it's no guarantee you will get a pair especially since a lot of the same people that copped from Ndc on Saturday will be going for more.

Stress levels would be better and it's no guarantee you will get a pair especially since a lot of the same people that copped from Ndc on Saturday will be going for more.
Exactly, smh...

Unlike the initial release where people were spread over all the other sites, everyone will have their focus on NDC this time around.  

Unlike the initial release where people were spread over all the other sites, everyone will have their focus on NDC this time around.  

Yup. It'll be far worse.

In the mean time, I'm still salty that the xi lows were the first release since the gamma xi that I got in my car weren't purchased due to the crash of 2014 :lol:

:lol: you sound real salty for some reason. Like the pic clearly shows he's won. He just needs to follow through with the purchase.
Not salty at all, I copped 2 pair and sold both. He can't follow through with a purchase that he can't make, sounds like he's the salty one

if the restock is the same day then there SHOULD be less people going for these

Not really.... Your best bet is if they tweet the link for these last :lol:
I am guilty of clicking whatever is tweeted first if it's a men's size.

id rather negotiate a price too. people think that theyre going to get these with ease with the re-release is sadly mistaken. it reminds me of how people got their hopes up for the NDC restock of the Infrared 23 6s and then hardly no one got through. Keep in mind that NDC did ship out some pairs that had confirmation and that sales reps dont know exact stock numbers.

I think the infra23 is pretty different because it was far less.

That said, I think a lot more people are going nuts for these than the jordans.

bruh like i asked you in the restock thread

wheres all these pairs that was gonna be sitting like you were saying?
Several small sizes were sitting in my area when I looked around saturday evening, I saw a few size 10s and 11s

Back
Top Bottom