Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Not salty at all, I copped 2 pair and sold both.

I copped dos retail

Damn Bruh, You STILL In Here Bragging About This?

Like I Said Before, NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!

Now Take Yo Trollin' *** On Already And Let Those That Truly Appreciate This Shoe Enjoy The Thread!

jazzy_jeff-1319648566.gif

BYE FELICIA!
bye-felicia-o.gif

Last edited:
I'd honestly rather negotiate a price like cold city did than rely on nike.
Stress levels would be better and it's no guarantee you will get a pair especially since a lot of the same people that copped from Ndc on Saturday will be going for more.

this is what the current condition of this activity is,

gambling, prayer, negotiating, trading, speculating, raffling, wheeling and dealing, inside jobs...

no mo walk and buy or sign in checkout...not so easy

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the infra23 is pretty different because it was far less.

That said, I think a lot more people are going nuts for these than the jordans.

True, i remember alot of people not liking the pinkish hue of the infrared 23 6s. i definitely think there's more demand for these than those

About 40ish pairs of foams going up on FCNY right now. Was just there to pick up a check they got box loads of shoes I asked what's in em and he just said Yeezys

[quote name="12zachb"]
[/quote]

i wish you could vote to ban people :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
About $360 after FC takes their cut. For that price point, appears to be a $100 or so profit....
Say you got em for $250 (tough esp in NY but let's assume) - 40% ROI is a GREAT investment, especially if you have the scale to get multiples, and they're moving quick and you don't have to deal with listing or communicating with deadbeats.

Mannnnn I just said **** it and shelled out $360 for them shipped. I was going to trade some De La Highs + cash or straight trade of the Skunks. After thinking about it, I knew I would only trade those dunks and start looking online next month to buy them back. Someone said on here a while ago that a lot of these youngins buying to resell can't afford to hold onto these shoes for too long. Since the restock hasn't happened, they are scrambling to get these out of their hands to buy the next thing. The only reason I paid was cause I'm way too greedy with my kicks. They're like my children and I can't fade seeing another dude wearing my shoes!!!!!

Flight Club does charge a hefty amount but they do so to make sure they're getting enough $ on their side of things.

Flight Club in NY is definitely a place to see though... So many dope kicks. Lot of gems you don't see everyday.

Finally scooped a pair from a good kid today. Cash meetup. Easy breezy. Feeling good. Hopin I get a pair on the restock so I can hold somebody down.

Im with you. If i get another pair I'm reselling just to cover shipping. Good deeds will hopefully bring me good juju

Back
Top Bottom