Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Out of curiosity....

Do anyone think this could possibly be a ploy by Nike to hype up the actual shoe?

I mean, think about it, they have dropped more limited shoes with bigger hype on the same server and all of a sudden it crashes for a GR? Granted a lot of people wanted the shoe, but still... Maybe Nike made so many pairs to be released as a GR and thought that people would sleep on them, maybe Nike decided to "crash" to put extra hype on the shoes to sell out at the stores and then come with a random re-launch on a random day.

It could be Nike's way of cutting the population of these shoes in half making them more of a limited release than a GR.

I wouldn't put it past Nike to do something like this to get the Foamposite back into relevancy.

Just a thought.

The Air Foamposite Pro Premium will re-launch tomorrow, 4.25 at 7pm EDT / 4pm PDT go.swoo.sh/e0 pic.twitter.com/OyYLQ2FDis

Last edited:
Out of curiosity....

Do anyone think this could possibly be a ploy by Nike to hype up the actual shoe?

I mean, think about it, they have dropped more limited shoes with bigger hype on the same server and all of a sudden it crashes for a GR? Granted a lot of people wanted the shoe, but still... Maybe Nike made so many pairs to be released as a GR and thought that people would sleep on them, maybe Nike decided to "crash" to put extra hype on the shoes to sell out at the stores and then come with a random re-launch on a random day.

It could be Nike's way of cutting the population of these shoes in half making them more of a limited release than a GR.

I wouldn't put it past Nike to do something like this to get the Foamposite back into relevancy.

Just a thought.
it hasn't been the first time site crashed though

they also had jordan restock on that day scheduled

7pm 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom