Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

People fearing the worst already.  Can't get worse than Saturday last week though.  There should be less pairs so people should give up easier when they sell out instantly.

Thats not hype, thats just succezz.  They do that every week, even with grs.  People that don't have a problem paying double to triple retail go to succezz.  For the rest of us with braincells, we find other avenues.
Not everyone who pays double or triple or whatever the retail cost of a shoe is lackin braincells, ever heard of people having money but not the time to scalp the Earth trying to save $100 on a pair of shoes. Folks that got REAL money aint sweatin no couple hundred bucks and go to places like Flightclub so they dont gotta deal with that all that standing in line or staring at your computer screen for 3-4 hours just hitting the refresh button

When you line up to pay double retail for a GR on a release day your an idiot, there's no question about that. Anyone could have easily copped these on eBay for $385-$450 a couple days before release and $350-$400 after. I don't care how much money someone has, ignoring market prices and just paying double retail for every release makes no sense.

Thats not hype, thats just succezz.  They do that every week, even with grs.  People that don't have a problem paying double to triple retail go to succezz.  For the rest of us with braincells, we find other avenues.
Not everyone who pays double or triple or whatever the retail cost of a shoe is lackin braincells, ever heard of people having money but not the time to scalp the Earth trying to save $100 on a pair of shoes. Folks that got REAL money aint sweatin no couple hundred bucks and go to places like Flightclub so they dont gotta deal with that all that standing in line or staring at your computer screen for 3-4 hours just hitting the refresh button

When you line up to pay double retail for a GR on a release day your an idiot, there's no question about that. Anyone could have easily copped these on eBay for $385-$450 a couple days before release and $350-$400 after. I don't care how much money someone has, ignoring market prices and just paying double retail for every release makes no sense.

i was wondering if anyone else caught what he said... glad im not the only one with a brain

Last edited:
Where the hell were people lining up to pay double retail? The whole point of paying double retail is so that u dont have to wait in line.

Last edited:

Paying $250 for a pair of sneakers makes zero sense but we're all doing it, the sneaker game has changed considerably and the things people will do to get a pair has changed also.

Where the hell were people lining up to pay double retail, the whole point of paying double retail is.so that u dont have to wait in line.

succezz in chicago

actually over dbl box if it was $600 & a in store purch

A lot of people are telling me that after tomorrows release these shoes are gonna drop in price to around $300 or less....should I believe them?

SMH,man just wait and see.Nobody knows anything and assuming is always dumb when it is out of your control and have no actual facts.

lol okay thanks! I should hold on to my pair then haha I think people trying to buy for cheap

Last edited:

Well you can test all you want in a testing environment. Like any other company though, a staging or testing environment rarely reacts the same way as the production website. I am sure they have already tested using those environments the past few months.

The questions is:

How is that testing panning out in the real world on NDC?
i guess my point is its no longer a test,and honestly If i am company trying to avoid crashes I wouldn't want to go live during the worst possible conditions.. I would want the launch to be during ideal conditions to be successful, not crash just for the sake of testing out my servers.

Yeah that negative attitude will kill their chances and they will be extra salty afterwards

People fearing the worst already.  Can't get worse than Saturday last week though.  There should be less pairs so people should give up easier when they sell out instantly.

LOL @ that Nikestore response though.

The crazy thing is I see where BOTH parties come from...

From Nike's standpoint, it's like "are you serious?" especially if the glue comes right off. If it's THAT much of a big deal, then return the shoes and get your money back because a lot of others would still pay retail for that shoe.

From his standpoint, if you're paying $250 for a damn sneaker it better come in diamond perfection, no flaws one bit.

Funny though.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Shall be interesting
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom